Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lee Monty

Keith Weller seats

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

I went in last season in trainers, has it changed?

Must have changed since i last went in there. I had a season ticket in there for 5 years and they never used to let us in wearing trainers. It has been 7 years since i stopped going in there to be fair so you're more up to date than me

3 hours ago, Lee Monty said:

Right stupid question alert is there a dress code in this part of the ground I've only ever sat in SK1 before but got tickets from work for Keith Weller area

Used to be very strict a few years ago, but they're laid back now regarding what you wear - although obviously they'll check any bags etc you have.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

Only seats left for the Bournemouth game, what do you get for such a pricey ticket? Serious answers only please :whistle:

Match day programme. Selection of different eating outlets own bar big screen might get a chance to meet some ex pros and possible celebs like the kasabian boys who sit there

15 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

Only seats left for the Bournemouth game, what do you get for such a pricey ticket? Serious answers only please :whistle:

Comfy seats. Nice bar with far better selection than the rest of the ground. No full body claustrophobia-causing turnstyle. "Club" style room with tables and chairs and other human, not cattle, features. This was just from my experience at Atalanta -- those were £15 tickets, others have pointed to the extra amenities available during Premier League matches -- I am too poor to offer first hand experience on such things. (My pre-season experience makes me want to ask my boss for a raise, just so I can afford such luxury on a regular basis.)