Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Fortnite Battle Royale

Played with one of the best players i've seen last night, he literally carried me more than KingCarr.

He knew little to no English, so the conversations were, "Here, gold scar for you", "come with", "hide behind", "don't gun" "dont die again"

He got all of our what would of been about 13 kills and just amazed me throughout the game.

Creative people on this game have such a skill it's unreal. Takes me 10 minutes to build a decent fort lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Anyway of getting to the ground quicker please? If anyone's on xbox and fancy squad games hit me up 

If you aim to the mountains your glider will come out sooner so aim for the ground. Many people jump out straight away and aim for the water. You can pull your glider out at the last second if you aim for the water and land on the ground straight away. Can give you some precious seconds before the others land

29 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Played with one of the best players i've seen last night, he literally carried me more than KingCarr.

He knew little to no English, so the conversations were, "Here, gold scar for you", "come with", "hide behind", "don't gun" "dont die again"

He got all of our what would of been about 13 kills and just amazed me throughout the game.

Creative people on this game have such a skill it's unreal. Takes me 10 minutes to build a decent fort lol

I played a solo yesterday and I was doing amazing, best ever, I had 7 kills and was in the final 10, thinking I may actually win this. I saw a video about building stairs to heaven, I thought this is perfect time to do this, build stairs hidden in the storm and get up really high so I can just sit at the top and wait. I started building my stairs and thought yes im going to do this, kept building stairs and running literally on the edge of the storm and all of a sudden my stairs wouldn't build anymore, I still had resources so not sure why it went red. I fell to my death lol.

Can anyone answer this - Why did my stairs stop being able to build? Is there a certain limit to how many stairs you can build in 1 ramp? I had hundreds of wood left so I didn't run out. I had full health, full shield and was carrying 3 med kits, 2 large shield, purple scar, blue sniper and blue shotgun. Cant believe I fell to my death. Gutted

10 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I played a solo yesterday and I was doing amazing, best ever, I had 7 kills and was in the final 10, thinking I may actually win this. I saw a video about building stairs to heaven, I thought this is perfect time to do this, build stairs hidden in the storm and get up really high so I can just sit at the top and wait. I started building my stairs and thought yes im going to do this, kept building stairs and running literally on the edge of the storm and all of a sudden my stairs wouldn't build anymore, I still had resources so not sure why it went red. I fell to my death lol.

Can anyone answer this - Why did my stairs stop being able to build? Is there a certain limit to how many stairs you can build in 1 ramp? I had hundreds of wood left so I didn't run out. I had full health, full shield and was carrying 3 med kits, 2 large shield, purple scar, blue sniper and blue shotgun. Cant believe I fell to my death. Gutted

In the video i watched, the guy switches to another set of stairs to the left of his set, mid way through, maybe he done that due to a limit? Would be cool to know, and sounds like you had an epic game!

More and more people are using the pump action common shotgun and destroying people!

20 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

How do you do it currently? My gamer tag is Azer182 if you wanna add me

Ill add you later mate currently i aim to the ground sky diving then let the glider come out automatically you got a headset?

59 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

In the video i watched, the guy switches to another set of stairs to the left of his set, mid way through, maybe he done that due to a limit? Would be cool to know, and sounds like you had an epic game!

More and more people are using the pump action common shotgun and destroying people!

Yea he must swap out as he runs up. I will remember it for next time. You see in the latest update we are getting the Chug Jug. Fills all health and Shield. Takes 15 seconds though so end game it will b tough to use. Also extra loot being added to Haunted Hills and other things

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Yea he must swap out as he runs up. I will remember it for next time. You see in the latest update we are getting the Chug Jug. Fills all health and Shield. Takes 15 seconds though so end game it will b tough to use. Also extra loot being added to Haunted Hills and other things

Not seen this but both very helpful pieces of information!

Are you on later tonight? Misses is working till 21:30 tonight...

28 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Not seen this but both very helpful pieces of information!

Are you on later tonight? Misses is working till 21:30 tonight...

Ill try and get on. Thing is I don't like playing on it whilst my son is awake as i have all his exercises to do. (Check out the thread 'Ashtons Journey' in Gen Chat) So wont b till about 8:30 at least.

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Ill try and get on. Thing is I don't like playing on it whilst my son is awake as i have all his exercises to do. (Check out the thread 'Ashtons Journey' in Gen Chat) So wont b till about 8:30 at least.

Just had a read mate, awesome work from both you and the wife, if you ever need cheap car parts for the Seat (or any other vehicle for that matter) then let me know KC, as i am a sales exec at Euro Car Parts. 

Sorry that's all the help i can offer.

Keep up the great work.

Had a go last night, first game went to the Prison and in my 1st chest I find a Chug Jug. Think I found about 5 in total, so might not be as rare as I first thought.

Still loving this. I cant believe the meltdown it caused last night when the servers were down. I don't think a free game has ever caused that much grief.

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

WOOOOOOOOOO finally got my first solo win. Im literally shaking it was nerve racking. I cant believe a game has made me shake like this. Pure emotion. They really have nailed it with this game

WHAAAT?!?!!? When we are next on you're talking me through this step by step!

Did you stairway to heaven it or rambo?!

11 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

WHAAAT?!?!!? When we are next on you're talking me through this step by step!

Did you stairway to heaven it or rambo?!

Step by Step

Landed at Junk Junction, noticed somebody else landed here aswel. Grabbed Blue Tactical and went after him. Killed him, he had no weapon.

Raided all of Junk Junction and headed to Motel, found 2 guys fighting so I ran in and finished them both off, picked up 2 snipers, blue AR and had full health and shield.

Made it to the circle at the North so built a tower on the coast. Balloon landed in front of me and found gold sniper and a bush.

Equipped bush and waited in the circle close to another balloon. Saw someone go towards it so sniped him clean for my 4th kill.

Final 2, I have my bush equipped and I find the last guy in his tower. He doesn't know im a bush. I see him pop his head over the top so I snipe him. I forget tho that I have the semi auto sniper equipped and not the bolt so I knock some shield off him rather than kill him. He jumps out his tower and we have a shotgun finale. Turns out he had purple Tac and I still had my blue tac. Managed to kill him with 46 health left. My semi auto sniper shot I hit him with first was the difference.

I jump for joy, grab my phone for a photo to show my daughter for when she gets home. I am literally shaking and pacing around the house, that final shotgun fight was intense. I don't think I have ever been so nervous in any game in my life. Now ive won 1 solo I couldn't care less how I do. I can die a happy man.

Finished with 46 health no shield and 5 kills

EDIT it was 26 health left not 46 so 1 more shotgun shot on me and I would have lost

Edited by kingcarr21

7 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

WOOOOOOOOOO finally got my first solo win. Im literally shaking it was nerve racking. I cant believe a game has made me shake like this. Pure emotion. They really have nailed it with this game

lol it’s a great feeling. Well done. Got my first win since the new map update. Built up and stormed the other guy out

Finally got my first solo win last night, felt great :D More luck than skill as my first kill was against someone with nothing and my second (and last) was with the 2nd placed guy who messed up using a launch pad to escape the storm and landed below me lol. 

Still not great, but slowly starting to get the hang of it. Still really slow at building though. 

• Like 2