Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

34 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yep!

And if that is JV he runs after it, catches the man and executes a quality slide tackle. 

I guess you have to have that attitude in you and some just dont.

At Leicester if you don't have it the fans will be on your back because we've always had a lot more love for Tryers and Warriors (Okazaki, Hume etc) than total flair

And we still like to complain about lack of creativity/ passing ability

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2017 at 14:25, weller54 said:

Standing next to a streamline Silva, Nacho looks like a GTF impression! 

FB_IMG_1513866144640.jpg

The sadness in the woman's eyes while casually holding her iphone dummy and the child's staring into the distance is incredible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Cujek
4 hours ago, Foxxed said:

The sadness in the woman's eyes while casually holding her iphone dummy and the child's staring into the distance is incredible.

I expect that they have had a stay in the lri, having had my 1 year old in there for a week last year, I can tell you that it is not an easy environment to sleep or be in.

Having said that, I don't think she has a clue who either are and the baby certainly don't care .

30 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I expect that they have had a stay in the lri, having had my 1 year old in there for a week last year, I can tell you that it is not an easy environment to sleep or be in.

Having said that, I don't think she has a clue who either are and the baby certainly don't care .

Fair enough! I didn't realise they were there. Looking at the background it makes sense. I did firstly assume they were in the stadium somewhere!

Guest MattP

Heard a story yesterday that he's so thick he had to have the number ten role explained to him as he didn't know what it was.

Edited by MattP

Honest opinion on him so far is he's garbage and Man City have had our pants down. I appreciate he's not had much of a run but bar his finish against Leeds and pass to Vardy against Gladbach I cannot think of a single thing he's done that's impressed me.

• Like 2

Guest MattP
6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Honest opinion on him so far is he's garbage and Man City have had our pants down. I appreciate he's not had much of a run but bar his finish against Leeds and pass to Vardy against Gladbach I cannot think of a single thing he's done that's impressed me.

Hes actually done more for Man City than us since he left by giving them the ball that led to a goal in the QF after his two comical touches.

We'd be playing Bristol City for a place at Wembley instead of them if he hadn't.

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Hes actually done more for Man City than us since he left by giving them the ball that led to a goal in the QF after his two comical touches.

We'd be playing Bristol City for a place at Wembley instead of them if he hadn't.

I get that he's young but you can't go saying everyone who does rubbish is going to come good just because of Kane. Kane was poor but he wasn't this poor. He still scored a couple of goals (good finishes too if I remember rightly) and in hindsight, was played totally out of position on occasion.

And I get that some players aren't really about their running but Iheanacho just looks downright lazy to me. I'd sell him before I sold Slimani. Slimani you can't accuse of laziness as well. For his limitations you can at least point to some decent contributions. Iheanacho I'm really, really struggling.

• Like 1

Genuinely quite shocked at how bad he's looked. Dreadful first touch, poor positioning and doesn't seem to have a clue what to do with the ball other than run. A bit Trevor Benjamin esque, but at least he had the comedy value and didn't cost us so much.

• Like 2