Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

19 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Well he can finish. But can we consistently supply him the ball so he can finish?

Never doubted his ability to finish but I think we need a bit more from him, to say Man City were able to carry him a bit is harsh but they had a midfield which could feed him the chances. 

I think both he and Slimani have their strengths and weaknesses and both look unorthodox at times. He does look a natural finisher which makes him a very handy player to have in the squad, we need to use him right. I do agree any notion of him playing number 10 seems pointless as he's not good enough at the highest level there surely?

16 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Don't think he can play behind Vardy. Needs to be up top or nothing.

He can definitely finish. Looked much better after scoring. Hopefully he pushes on from here.

Agree with this. A classic fox in the box who you literally have to put the ball on a plate for. But fair play he’s clinical. 

20 minutes ago, Livid said:

Never doubted his ability to finish but I think we need a bit more from him, to say Man City were able to carry him a bit is harsh but they had a midfield which could feed him the chances. 

I agree about his role at Man City. He has some incredible skills with his first touch being on display tonight. And Man City could work around his lesser developed talents with a pitch and a bench full of the world's best footballers. I get the feeling it'll take Puel a season or two to develop him into a well rounded footballer and a footballer who fits well with our systems.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

3 good finishes although one was disallowed he didn't know that at the time. Looks a natural finisher, Feed him on the floor he scores, feed slimani in the air he scores. Simples 

I may break a few hearts here when I say that Vardy wouldn't have finished those two opportunities. Puel is persevering because he see's a natural finisher in Cheesy Nacho but not so much in Vardy. The first half was crying out for Vardy because no-one knew what to do around the 18-yard box.

I'm with the other poster. Claude see's Nacho as the Vardy successor!

8 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

So basically Shakespeare signings were decent. Dragovic hasn't had a bad game at CB! Silva looks class and just needs more mins, iheanacho showed what he's about and only at 21, Maguire is class and they all love playing on the floor 

Pity we played hoofball under CS then!

1 minute ago, sk3since03 said:

Lovely finish for the 2nd goal last night

Needs to be starting alot more 

He’s a great finisher but his all round game is poor and doesn’t suit our style of play. The only way he starts is as the furthest player forward , and that position is Vardy’s.