Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

His touch and his general link up play were better today. Good determination to get into the box for Fuchs' cross. Picked the more difficult option of shooting instead of passing to Barnes, but scores anyway. Funny what confidence can do.

We're so used to playing Vardys way, that we lose sight of the fact we have a very good finisher in Iheanacho. He's extremely clinical he just needs the service. When Vardy leave I'd like to think we could play to Kelechis strengths. He'd be a 15 goal a season man if we did.

They're different players but if you create chances for him, he's more likely to stick it in the net than Vardy. In my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

His two goals were of the highest order. The first he bent it around the defender and have the keeper no chance.

The second was a good team effort but he met that cross brilliantly.

Now that we have better midfielders he offers us another way to play while still playing football.

Definitely worth keeping him.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can see there being an argument IF he'd not scored, but since he did, how can it be anything but the right thing to have done. 

Used to like Michael Owen as a player but he's a right dickbutt now. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I can see there being an argument IF he'd not scored, but since he did, how can it be anything but the right thing to have done. 

Used to like Michael Owen as a player but he's a right dickbutt now. 

Exactly, lots of players take chances on if they feel they can score it is part of being a striker... he scored so you can’t argue with his decision 

32 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

He is ridiculously clinical

I would say that in this skill alone he is among the world's elite. He might be among the top five most clinical players in world football.

It's just that the other elements are nowhere near that level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Everyone seems to be getting carried away, yes he's looking better, but he's scoring goals against Fleetwood and Peterborough!

We didn't spend £25 million for him to be a flat track bully againt league one teams! 

It's either him or Vardy though.  We have no choice but to play him in these games.

11 minutes ago, Marutimon said:

I would say that in this skill alone he is among the world's elite. He might be among the top five most clinical players in world football.

So your come up with that after watch score goals against Fleetwood and Peterborough!

I think there is probably 5 better then him in the PL.....

19 minutes ago, Marutimon said:

Steady :nigel: