Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

10 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Do you think Aguero, Kane, Salah or Vardy for that matter, would have hit the player on the line?

Still think he's one of the top five finisher in the world? 

Yes. 

He was very unlucky with his double post in the previous game and was unlucky vs Swansea. Its not like skied the ball. He probably should have scored that one, but the fact of the matter is that he's so good at finished that you are surprised when he doesn't finish.

Aguero for example skies a lot of chances, but he creates many chances so you tend to not notice.

6 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Can we just stick to him being shit?

Loads easier to follow.

How he can be called shit is a daft statement,

more daft than you calling yourself realist guy in the room,

your opinion is clearly deluded,

call yourself deluded guy in the room,

loads easier to follow

1 hour ago, Marutimon said:

Yes. 

He was very unlucky with his double post in the previous game and was unlucky vs Swansea. Its not like skied the ball. He probably should have scored that one, but the fact of the matter is that he's so good at finished that you are surprised when he doesn't finish.

Aguero for example skies a lot of chances, but he creates many chances so you tend to not notice.

You said he was in the top 5 in the World at finishing, he's had a couple of tough chances and one sitter and he's still waiting for a goal? He wasn't unlucky he should have buried it!

We shall see, how many PL goals for LCFC do you think he will have be the end of not this season but by the end of next one? 

That's 50 games, how many do you think he will get, I'd wager less then 15! 

I still think he'll be a good player for LCFC, but I don't think he's as good a finisher as you make out! 

Edited by coolhandfox

Soon and hopefully very soon this guy is going to hit the ground running and he’ll be scoring for fun, Don’t know what he’s done if he’s run over a priest and a nun on his way to the KP but this guy has had some real bad luck Infront of goal whether hitting the post or defender or going into orbit !!

But I really think something will click with Nacho and I really hope it’s this weekend and what would be better than score against those sack of sh it Manc CNUTS whose ruined Riyad I hope the guy bags a HATRICK !!

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

How he can be called shit is a daft statement,

more daft than you calling yourself realist guy in the room,

your opinion is clearly deluded,

call yourself deluded guy in the room,

loads easier to follow

Yeah it was a jovial response to Babylons complicated post and mocking the previous knee jerk reactions to Iheanacho’s performances so far.

But totes whatevs yeah?

Edited by Realist Guy In The Room
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

You said he was in the top 5 in the World at finishing, he's had a couple of tough chances and one sitter and he's still waiting for a goal? He wasn't unlucky he should have buried it!

We shall see, how many PL goals for LCFC do you think he will have be the end of not this season but by the end of next one? 

That's 50 games, how many do you think he will get, I'd wager less then 15! 

I still think he'll be a good player for LCFC, but I don't think he's as good a finisher as you make out! 

I'll take that wager. He'll be 25 goals in 50.

10 hours ago, Babylon said:

Looking at it, he's so left footed he could never have put it to the left hand side on his best foot. So so went the wrong side with his good foot, rather than the right way with his wrong foot.... if that makes sense.

You put your left foot in,
You put your left foot out,
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Pokey
And you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about.

58 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

PL, 12 games left this season and 38 next! 

Okay. I'll say he can score 4-5 this season in the PL and another 15-20 next season, if starting.

I don't have anything of value to wager, but you can quote me on it!

• 1 month later...

I can see why he never plays as he’s such a frustrating player to watch. Don’t think he’s got a brain to be honest, and seems to like any idea of movement when it comes to drawing players out of position, or attacking space. 

Hopefully get our money back in the summer. I’ve wanted him to come good, but honestly can’t see it happening.