Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I'm sorry but he was a liability today. He and Chilwell were to blame for their goal. Puel needed to change things up sooner and Kasper.... Oh Kasper... What were you thinking. 

You could say Mahrez and Simpson were to blame also

Nacho was at fault for inhibiting the attack with a careless pass, in no way is he culpable for that goal. He didnt lose possession.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

You could say Mahrez and Simpson were to blame also

Nacho was at fault for inhibiting the attack with a careless pass, in no way is he culpable for that goal. He didnt lose possession.

Quite, it wasn’t a good attacking pass... but it was a good pass to Mahrez, who had time on the ball and then lost it taking on 3 Chelsea players...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Phube said:

Quite, it wasn’t a good attacking pass... but it was a good pass to Mahrez, who had time on the ball and then lost it taking on 3 Chelsea players...

Good pass to Mahrez? 

WTF!.. My Gran could have passed that ball better into Mahrez's path!.. 

It was a pathetic pass by a poor player! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Good pass to Mahrez? 

WTF!.. My Gran could have passed that ball better into Mahrez's path!.. 

It was a pathetic pass by a poor player! 

I said not a good ‘attacking’ pass... it went toward him. It wasn’t a ‘hospital pass’, didn’t leave him in trouble... just not good for carrying on the attack.

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

He's a poaching number 9. If we continue to play him as a 10 we will be saying the same shit in three years time. 

Agreed. Against WBA he linked up very nicely and maybe that’s why he started? Don’t think he’s right for the role though and we always have a better balance with Shinji. 

His poor pass led indirectly to conceding for one of the goals but he did well to win two challenges before that happened. 

Clearly got talent but “square peg in round hole” comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Phube said:

Let's be honest there, if you ever played and I assume you have, a pass in the back is never a good pass. It was a crap pass. Like really shit. That said, he can't be held responsible for the goal.

All in all a very poor performance. Very disappointed in him today which doesn't mean I'm writing him off.

Edited by ZeGuy

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Let's be honest there, if you ever played and I assume you have, a pass in the back is never a good pass. It was a crap pass. Like really shit. That said, he can't be held responsible for the goal.

All in all a very poor performance. Very disappointed in him today which doesn't mean I'm writing him off.

He’s a confusing player, no doubt. One time, his finishing is clinical, another time he looks like he doesn’t give a shite.

Very inconsistent.

Just now, Col city fan said:

He’s a confusing player, no doubt. One time, his finishing is clinical, another time he looks like he doesn’t give a shite.

Very inconsistent.

I honestly can't evaluate him.

I see him as a pure 9 and never thought he'd be any good as supporting striker, let alone as 10. Last week, I was about to write how much he proved me wrong against WBA, where he absolutely bossed them (glad I didn't, so I still can say "told ya so" and hold my head high).

Then today happens and he was utterly crap. He needs a decent run of games to see if he's the real deal or just an upgraded version of Musa.

He's a poaching number 9. If we continue to play him as a 10 we will be saying the same shit in three years time. 

This. Would like to see us try a front 3 with Vardy and Mahrez either side, given we're effectively prepping for next season now. 

Edited by sdb

Interesting concept, buy players for a specific role and play them there instead of putting square pegs in round holes, similar to playing a CB or Midfielder at RB.

For a so called poacher, it's amazing how often he is nowhere to be found in the box. It's like he'd rather move to where he can find 2 yards of space which is usually outside the box. Today while there was a point where Maguire was in the box and Iheanacho was not.

The problem with Kelechi is he doesn't have a brain.

Not just the lack of a football brain, his head is completely hollow. And without any sort of brain he can't ever be expected to be good at football. 

He's just massively brain-dead. You'll struggle to find a dumber premier league player. 

• Like 2