Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

To be fair, If you don't know what your doing don't wander about.

Or take ya fecking headphones off and listen to what your told.

If I remember rightly he wasn’t even  looking where he was going he was on his phone which makes it even more stupid 

He just reminds me of Jermaine Beckford, he can score goals if they're served up on a plate for him but is lazy and sloppy and if he doesn't start to realise he's not at Man City and actually has to do some of the work himself, he'll be moved on and disappear just like Beckford.

• Like 1

Wowser, been a while since the old "black players are lazy and stupid" thing came out quite so blatantly.  I look forward to this post being deleted and me being called snowflake or something even though, you know, I am right.  X

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Wowser, been a while since the old "black players are lazy and stupid" thing came out quite so blatantly.  I look forward to this post being deleted and me being called snowflake or something even though, you know, I am right.  X

The day has started badly, I just encountered a splendid sweeping statement about 'some foreigners'. 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

So was Musa Slimani and Nacho until they had played for us.

They definitely weren’t. 

Slimani and Musa had never played in the Premier League and it was obvious to me Iheanacho would not fit in here. He’s a goal poacher and nothing more. 

9 minutes ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

He's a 21 year old striker who has 7 goals in 3 assists in 24 games - many of which have been from the bench. I think it's absolutely ludicrous to rule him out already because he's not scoring at a similar rate to Vardy. He has shown real glimpses of quality; not only in his link up play but also in some of the goals he's scored. In my opinion he's far more handy than Slimani was. He outshines Musa by a country mile. 

FT™

He has, especially against WBA where he was brillant. He's still very inconsistent but yeah, anyone writing him off already should go watch cricket.

He's (very) far away from Slim's efficiency and proposes plays something completely different, it is true however that there is no comparison between him and Musa. I'd be overjoyed to see the latter definitely shipped back to Moscow.

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Come on Rumble, Gray is more lazy according to FT posters - oh he's black too.

15 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

He's a 21 year old striker who has 7 goals in 3 assists in 24 games - many of which have been from the bench. I think it's absolutely ludicrous to rule him out already because he's not scoring at a similar rate to Vardy. He has shown real glimpses of quality; not only in his link up play but also in some of the goals he's scored. In my opinion he's far more handy than Slimani was. He outshines Musa by a country mile. 

Goals against 20th in the Prem, 14th in the Championship, and 2 each against 6th and 17th in League one. If you want to talk about glimpses of quality, especially through his goal scoring, well then maybe against that level of opposition. Not for a team that is at least midtable in this league. We've also seen him look absolutely lost more times than not while playing at Premier League level.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

You can't overplay the goals tally. 2 against Peterborough, 2 against Fleetwood, 1 against Leeds, 1 against this dire West Brom side. That's all he's scored.

I'm totally unconvinced by him I'm afraid. I think he's a good finisher, but beyond that, he's got extremely little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

You can't overplay the goals tally. 2 against Peterborough, 2 against Fleetwood, 1 against Leeds, 1 against this dire West Brom side. That's all he's scored.

I'm totally unconvinced by him I'm afraid. I think he's a good finisher, but beyond that, he's got extremely little.

I think he has quite a lot, unfortunately, it all seems to be around his waist.

On 26/03/2018 at 05:27, Leicester_Numan said:

He just reminds me of Jermaine Beckford, he can score goals if they're served up on a plate for him but is lazy and sloppy and if he doesn't start to realise he's not at Man City and actually has to do some of the work himself, he'll be moved on and disappear just like Beckford.

This

He’s on £115,000 per week though, so probably won’t bother.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 02:51, Dan LCFC said:

It's not like the guy hasn't scored against quality opposition, he has scored against Argentina a few months ago and Spurs when he was with Man City.

The problem is that he hasn't been given a fair crack anywhere and with no confidence has really damaged his game. 

I personally think some need a reality check. Yes for one season and 9 games we turned over the elite. Our misfits bargain buys and free transfers purred like a Rolls Royce engine.

So now nearly every new signing gats slagged off for not being perfect. But everyone (well almost) thought Slim Musa and Nacho where world beaters.

Comments in the transfer forum like just pay whatever they want.

But then after a few games the new players are shite. But say Wes is getting a bit passed it or Mahrez is a cvnt for his antics and you get shot down.

Well I loved our Rolls Royce as much as the next fan but sorry it let us down last season and turned into a Mondeo. 

Our new players don't need the attitude some on here give but they do need that Rolls Royce back and shown some support on and off the pitch.

On 3/27/2018 at 01:51, Dan LCFC said:

The evidence so far suggests he's a flat track bully. 

That's not necessarily a bad thing but it means he's largely ineffective against superior teams or maybe teams at our level.