Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

Definitely looks more like the player we want alongside Vardy. Looks fitter than he did at the start of the season. 

****ing great goal. My voice went higher than it was when I was 4, for the first time.

Thought he was fantastic today , ran himself into the ground some lovely inter play with Vardy and what a great goal . Boy definitely knows how to score let’s hope he now begins to do it more often , he also looks to be a lot happier and settled than before 

Bossed it today, worked very well again alongside Vardy. These two up front next season, with a capable central midfield and good wingers at their service... Finger-licking good.

I see similarities with Mario Balotelli in terms of power and playing style. Could become unstoppable in the near future.

However, Iheanacho does not strike me as the overly flamboyant type - it's a good thing, he lets the football do the talking.

Today's goal to make it 3-1... Phwoarrr. Evading Wanyama in the process, which in itself is an achievement:

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A great goal from outside the box.... even though he's known for 'only' scoring from inside the box.

Hopefully we will try to negotiate the deletion of Nacho's buy back clause as part of the Mahrez package.

Edited by brucey
  • Like 3

Special mention to the idiot behind me today who on 70 minutes when he slipped over shouted to call him fking useless.

Crazy, he was fantastic today.

Ps, I didn’t type disabled there!

Edited by Costock_Fox

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Special mention to the disabled behind me today who on 70 minutes when he slipped over shouted to call him fking useless.

Crazy, he was fantastic today.

Can't please everyone. Some people are just straight up wrong.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

I’ve been very critical of him this season but he was excellent today.

Last few games he's been very good. Think he's a confidence player. Gotta keep him scoring for sure.