Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

2 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

That goal says it all. No wonder Man. City have a buy back clause. He has lacked confidence, and not a consistent run this season, for various reasons. I expect to see him do very well next season.  :yesyes:

Do they ??  think not !

1 minute ago, TheHitman™ said:

What I mean is I could see him get double digit goals and assists in the league if chances are made. You heard it here first. 

Actually it's been written previously elsewhere on the site. ;)

3 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Nothing to be confused about, there is no buy back clause, not sure why anyone thought there was, probably media rumours or something.

Guardiola confirmed the existence of a buy-back clause last August:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-kelechi-guardiola-13357337?_ga=2.160593661.1157821945.1526332290-158747655.1526332289

Just now, mad biker said:

I am being serious Beechy, lets put it this way, don`t put any money on him ever going back to the Etihad !

I mean I'd be delighted if he never does to be honest. Think he's quality!

9 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

That goal says it all. No wonder Man. City have a buy back clause. He has lacked confidence, and not a consistent run this season, for various reasons. I expect to see him do very well next season.  :yesyes:

Not sure how this works to be honest, but if he signed a new contract would that nulify the buy back?  Or are we stuck with it for x period of time?

5 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Not sure how this works to be honest, but if he signed a new contract would that nulify the buy back?  Or are we stuck with it for x period of time?

have a look at Patrick Roberts thread i have sent link explaining the buy back clause.

basicly until his contract has ran out the clause is still available. or unless the 2 clubs agreed a deadline for it to be finished

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tuna said:

Vardy / Iheanacho partnership could get us 30 - 40 goals next season.

Very possible, the most excited I've been about a City front two since Heskey and Collymore, sadly that only lasted a couple of games! 

19 hours ago, Koke said:

I like him because he's not a pace abuser. He's actually got technical ability and game intelligence. His link up play is good and he has a good first touch. 

Both him and Silva have ended the season well and it gives me hope for next season. The defence needs sorting, mind you.

Not watched our last few games, has he turned into a different player then?

As for me the problem with nacho was his "poor" technical ability and "hideous" first touch, yet you are saying the opposite of the guy. :teehee:

The occasions where he can keep control of the ball he does have reasonable link up play tho.

7 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Not watched our last few games, has he turned into a different player then?

As for me the problem with nacho was his "poor" technical ability and "hideous" first touch, yet you are saying the opposite of the guy. :teehee:

The occasions where he can keep control of the ball he does have reasonable link up play tho.

it looks like he has finally gotten his match fitness and everything is that much sharper and crisper

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...