Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

shouting with pupose...!!!!      FFS  GIVE THE LAD TIME..!!

The complainers...are always the same bunch of $#*!?   

Not one of us know how he will turn out for us.

But jumping on some really negative bandwagon is pathetic...

What is it with you lot, what point are you trying to prove.

You dont win money, points or trophies, for proving your just a souless bunch of negative forum trolls.

Let the youngsters, have PL games under their belt, and a bloody good half season of games.

Good forum banter, my ass !!  Negative clap trap just for the sake of it, even go to bed thinking you

have posted a top journal intelectual synopsus...

Jesus even my contributions are bennial, negatives and hacking off like a large majority do on here,

makes me realise what a negative work force,must be running around the streets of the midlands...

Rant over now hang me!!!!   Again.  Blue Mondays should be taken up as Foxestalk anthem...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Too early too tell if he'll be good for us. When he gets his chance he needs to take it and show that he has what it takes to play well for us.

The jury is still out on him for me. My main doubts about him are his lack of awareness and his lack of a right foot (he barely uses it at all).

Did he have a part in this film? 

71W4oUzNraL._SY445_.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

shouting with pupose...!!!!      FFS  GIVE THE LAD TIME..!!

The complainers...are always the same bunch of $#*!?   

Not one of us know how he will turn out for us.

But jumping on some really negative bandwagon is pathetic...

What is it with you lot, what point are you trying to prove.

You dont win money, points or trophies, for proving your just a souless bunch of negative forum trolls.

Let the youngsters, have PL games under their belt, and a bloody good half season of games.

Good forum banter, my ass !!  Negative clap trap just for the sake of it, even go to bed thinking you

have posted a top journal intelectual synopsus...

Jesus even my contributions are bennial, negatives and hacking off like a large majority do on here,

makes me realise what a negative work force,must be running around the streets of the midlands...

Rant over now hang me!!!!   Again.  Blue Mondays should be taken up as Foxestalk anthem...

I kind of get what you're saying but after all this is a forum where people can put forward their views whether they be positive or negative. The internet is full of people with opinions and views, most of which you probably won't agree with but there is no point getting annoyed about it.

Hoping he comes good however every time I’ve seen him on the pitch so far he looks unfit (sure he’s put on a few stone since his man city days) and cumbersome on the ball. Doesn’t seem to have that energy and desire that you need in our side. Ultimately isn’t going to displace Vardy right now so he needs to impress when he’s coming off the bench. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

I kind of get what you're saying but after all this is a forum where people can put forward their views whether they be positive or negative. The internet is full of people with opinions and views, most of which you probably won't agree with but there is no point getting annoyed about it.

Its not the varying opinions, nor the avg occasional critic.....

Its the putting down of players, before they have began their careers and havent yet had time or games to get their individual game nor into the teams rythm or gameday routine...

Social media brings out the despots and dictators Of the negative wombats,

and all seeing nay-sayers...

Me being the real and as it seems ony  blue n white Angel and conqueror of all neo-negative sloth doom- merchants, is on an holy-grail and blessed crusade, to tip the balance for the

Good-guys n gals...Criticise by all means, but go on a path of permanent negative  transgression, then be prepared to meet the wroth of the revenging swaithing S-pen...:scarf:

ManC highlights induced much drooling.  Beauty!!  Early eye-test here not fetching.  Munter!!

The sample size at LCFC is too small for all this certainty of opinion, especially with our changing style.

He’s played all of 256 league minutes.  It is a concern that he’s hardly launched a shot.  But the squad has generally lagged in that area.

If those numbers haven’t gone well up in a month (cups included), I will join the worriers.

42 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Can't play wide, can't play behind. So he's bound to be a second fiddle as long as Vardy is in form. Same problem for Slim. We need a CAM.

I think Slim's definitely off in January. Nacho will be here until summer and then offloaded.

Edited by ZeGuy

36 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

^ That's pretty damning. I reckon he will give Kelechi a start or two prior to the window, but it seems like he will have to take his chance. 

I think in the window that Slimani will be sold, maybe even staying within the league. Musa will probably go on loan somewhere in the Championship, but probably not to Hull as they changed their manager. Ulloa will stay as now he has his new contract he is happy to stay even if not playing and no one else will pay those wages for his age. So on that basis you'd think Kelechi will stay as back-up to Vardy, but Puel has already shown he's not afraid to pull any punches and has dropped him from the squad before. I think he wants his forwards to be versatile in what they can do and I don't think KI fits the bill.

It would be quite the turn around given the saga to get him in the first place if he leaves so soon. 

8 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Can't play wide, can't play behind. So he's bound to be a second fiddle as long as Vardy is in form. Same problem for Slim. We need a CAM.

I think Slim's definitely off in January. Nacho will be here until summer and then offloaded.

Our recruitment really is stupid. Six strikers (Vardy, Okazaki, Slimani, Ulloa, Iheanacho, Musa) and we'll only ever play a maximum of two. I don't understand why we signed Iheanacho at all with all of the other lads on our books, there clearly wasn't that much effort to shift others out of the door otherwise Musa, Slim and Ulloa wouldn't still be here.

Personally, I think Ulloa and Musa are toast, cut our losses and do whatever it takes to shift them. Whilst I prefer Slimani to Iheanacho at this moment, I would move Slim on purely because he'll be 30 in the summer and Kelechi arguably represents the better long term option. He needs to improve but there is a player in there that could be great.

He has a lot to offer, but he is a far different player than Vardy. Think of him as a similar player to Chicharito or Yakubu, you need to have forwards helping him out and getting him chances to finish off. He'll create chances for others if you get others in the box with him as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would line to see nacho play supported by albrighton gray and mahrez... vardy just does his thing ahead of these three ... theres not much interplay in each second half....  if vardy gets a knock this could be our best alternative .

Try sub nacho for vardy at 69 mins .

If this doesnt work then i dont know how nacho can help us and we should move on

Iheanacho’s game Is built on movement , not a good fit for a team that depends on good ol sweat it out tactics like we do. I think he’ll probably be looking to get loaned out in January being that it’s a World Cup year. He’s a legit 20goal a season player but not here.

Musa and Slim are presumably on wages that they wouldn't get elsewhere unless they went at a big discount rate. This would mean the club taking a huge loss that (presumably) could affect FFP. I assume this makes it difficult to move them on.

If Ulloa is on a relatively big wage, we could probably only move him on with a free transfer.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

Slim would be good for clubs in the bottom half of the table. Everton could do with a striker like him. Given that Walsh and Shakey are with them it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get him in. He's still got a bit to offer if the right club came looking.

Musa is looking now towards the championship surely. Sheffield Utd away is now looking more and more like the last throw of the dice. Slim's goals make him worth something, Musa hasn't got something like that to fall back on.

The contract extension for Ulloa was a farce. He's been good value in his cost and time up until the title win but he's gone down on games and goals season after season with us. 

Nacho has been a big disappointment so far. I know Vardys a hard act to follow but you'd like to have a big money forward scoring at least 1 league goal. There'll be chancs from here to Christmas but there's already pressure to succeed.

7 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Its a shame to hear Puel being so dismissive of him, albeit you cant argue with his thinking.

Shame we cant utilise him because he looks to me like he has a lot to offer. 

I’m not sure he’s being dismissive, just very honest. He’s stating the bleeding obvious, really: we’re only going to play with one ‘finisher’ type player, Vardy’s the best of those we’ve got, Nacho isn’t especially good in any other position, therefore he’s not going to get a look-in at the moment. 

Whether it was a good or brainless buy will depend on whether he hangs around long enough to get a true go at being the main man, I suppose.