Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Iheanacho

We need to see nacho playing in front of albrighton mahrez and grey.  This will show if he can be a threat and an alternative to vardy (who is fairly injury free... but that could change in one tackle).   We should try this on sat v palace...second half . . And again in tues v mancity

1 hour ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Just read something where Puel hinted he could sell Kelechi in January. Surely that is ridiculously short sighted. Now we are starting to play football he coukd actually fit. Its all well and good saying we have 6 strikers but Ulloa is shit, Slim will leave and if Mahrez goes we are left with a real problem.

Under shakeys hoof ball he would never fit but surely he needs a chance in this system first 

If Puel sells him this January I'll trust his judgement 100%.

Prel knows what he wants from his players and I don't care if he sold any fringe player.

Completely agree. Puel has shown a clear idea of how he wants to play and what he expects from the players. If they can't adapt and he gets rid, I'll trust his judgement. Saying that i would be surprised if Nacho is dispensed with, with zero gameplan.

1 hour ago, one F in Fox said:

Surely any player needs a run in the team, especially a striker.

We haven't seen much of him yet to get excited about and personally 

I think his main problem is that his shorts are too tight!

nigerian footballers are known for lying about their waist sizes...

• Haha 1

He just needs to feel a bit of love from the club. Play him. We don't have to stick to the same 11 every game even if we r winning. Nothing wrong with a bit of squad rotation. You have a squad for a reason. Start the likes of iheanacho and Slim and let Vardy come on fresh for the last 30 mins. 

• Like 1

Not really had a proper run in the team so hard to judge him yet, I think he would be dangerous if played where Vardy does with the 3 behind him, he has a knack for scoring in the 18 yard box (at man city anyhow) would rather him than Slim or Ulloa Shinji is not exactly an out and out striker

He has a specific quality Vardy doesnt have, Oka doesnt have, Mahrez doesnt have, Gray doesnt have.  Moving forward once we have Silva in if Nacho gets a run in and told to go goal hunting with players behind him that can pass and move he could still be great for us.  I cant believe anyone at the club is thinking of selling him.  We'd never get our money back anyway, it would be terrible business at this point......

....its going to happen isnt it?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Puel's comments he can only play as a striker kind of shows that he see's him purely as back up to Vardy who starts every game he's fit so it wouldn't surprise me if he's moved on fairly quickly. 

"..he can only play as a striker..."  is a bit of a strange comment from Puel and doesnt bode well for Schmeichel or Morgan who havent shown promise to date in any other positions.

Surely we must have know he could only play as a striker before we paid £25m for him...??

21 minutes ago, Foxy-Lady said:

"..he can only play as a striker..."  is a bit of a strange comment from Puel and doesnt bode well for Schmeichel or Morgan who havent shown promise to date in any other positions.

Surely we must have know he could only play as a striker before we paid £25m for him...??

Iheanacho in his own words said his best position was as a No10. 

Maybe Puel begs to differ after watching him in training?