Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rn9013

15/16 Title Winning Shirt-On sale in club shop

If this has been mentioned previously apologies, but I thought it might be of interest as I know a few people wanted one of these at the time as a momento. 

A new batch of the 15/16 shirts have been made and are now for sale in the club shop @ £35. If like me you don't live in Leicester, I have called them and they are happy to send one out to me by ordering on the phone. 

• Like 1

Just now, peterborofox said:

For some reason these as well as other retro shirts they have are not available online yet are in store? Very odd 

Yeah I know, I can only assume it has something to do with limited stock?? But I'm guessing. 

I actually called up to order something else, and it turns out the lady on the phone was saying that they have a wider variety in store than they do online. No idea why their online range is so limiting. 

1 minute ago, rn9013 said:

Yeah I know, I can only assume it has something to do with limited stock?? But I'm guessing. 

I actually called up to order something else, and it turns out the lady on the phone was saying that they have a wider variety in store than they do online. No idea why their online range is so limiting. 

One I have always noticed isn't available online is the 95-96 playoff winning shirt. 

Yet similar ones from the 80s are available. Odd

7 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

Do they look anything like the originals?There are a few originals going on ebay for £200 +.

To be honest mine is in the post to me but once I get it I’ll report back. But from reports from a mate who has been in apparently they look identical but if anything seem better quality than previously. 

2 hours ago, rn9013 said:

To be honest mine is in the post to me but once I get it I’ll report back. But from reports from a mate who has been in apparently they look identical but if anything seem better quality than previously. 

The retro shirts do actually seem to be much better quality. I'm hoping to get a Wembley 96 shirt to frame with the 15/16 shirt.

Went in the other day - sizes go up to 3XL but are different size types to the current replica shirts - i.e. an XL might fit you in the 15/16 but you might need a 2-3XL in the current season shirts. Manager looking chap said that just got a one-off offer from Puma to produce them and when they're gone they're probably gone. Seemed different in quality in terms of the badge not being embroidered on but rather looking ironed on. Still good value at £35 for an iconic shirt (or £28 for Blue Friday). Gonna get one framed for my birthday.

Chatted with him for a while and asked if they're going to restock the Wembley 96 shirts as they'd had them in for a while and everything else in the Retro section apart from 15/16 was Admiral. He said they might do the Fox Leisure shirts next year. Asked for the green and jade shirt and he laughed. I did too to make it seem like I was joking. I was totally joking. The only Wembley 96 shirt they have is a signed & framed Muzzy shirt at £400.

42 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Went in the other day - sizes go up to 3XL but are different size types to the current replica shirts - i.e. an XL might fit you in the 15/16 but you might need a 2-3XL in the current season shirts. Manager looking chap said that just got a one-off offer from Puma to produce them and when they're gone they're probably gone. Seemed different in quality in terms of the badge not being embroidered on but rather looking ironed on. Still good value at £35 for an iconic shirt (or £28 for Blue Friday). Gonna get one framed for my birthday.

Chatted with him for a while and asked if they're going to restock the Wembley 96 shirts as they'd had them in for a while and everything else in the Retro section apart from 15/16 was Admiral. He said they might do the Fox Leisure shirts next year. Asked for the green and jade shirt and he laughed. I did too to make it seem like I was joking. I was totally joking. The only Wembley 96 shirt they have is a signed & framed Muzzy shirt at £400.

The original 15/16 shirt emblem wasn’t embroidered either. So an iron on badge sounds about right. 

Im surprised it’s taken them this long to reproduce it to be honest, if they’d have done so towards the end of the 15/16 cycle they’d have sold no end all around the world, not just in Leicester. 

Edited by rn9013