Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rn9013

15/16 Title Winning Shirt-On sale in club shop

42 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

The original 15/16 shirt emblem wasn’t embroidered either. So an iron on badge sounds about right. 

Im surprised it’s taken them this long to reproduce it to be honest, if they’d have done so towards the end of the 15/16 cycle they’d have sold no end all around the world, not just in Leicester. 

I suppose it sums this club up but it was unbelievable they didn't remake them at the time.

It would have been printing money.

I don't care what was in 'contracts' (I believe that was the excuse's made at the time), it made sense for all parties to remake them.

Very poor business indeed.

Edited by Matt

4 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

Picked one up today. Had to ask for the discount at the till. She said it’s online really but we will honour it today. Quite nice to finally have another memento of that season 

Na I'm sure its not online I've looked everywhere on their website which is why I ended up phoning up and ordering it instead as I live in Cornwall I can't pop in

2 minutes ago, Jace said:

Na I'm sure its not online I've looked everywhere on their website which is why I ended up phoning up and ordering it instead as I live in Cornwall I can't pop in

Sorry I meant the cyber Monday discount was online only 

1 minute ago, F1_AN said:

Sorry I meant the cyber Monday discount was online only 

Yeah they should have honoured it really as you wouldn't have had a choice to order it online, whats it like quality wise is it more like the originals on the left?

10y19qh.jpg

31 minutes ago, Jace said:

Yeah they should have honoured it really as you wouldn't have had a choice to order it online, whats it like quality wise is it more like the originals on the left?

10y19qh.jpg

Yep it’s identical to the one on the left. The one on the right is one of the copies being sold on eBay etc. 

Geneis have basically made a new batch of shirts from what I understand. I framed my original shirt after Vardy kindly signed it for me, so I bought a new one of these just to have as a momento that I can wear. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, just curious if anyone knows if the Club is selling the shirts still?

I've got mine still from that season but it's fallen apart and not in the greatest condition. If anyone knows how I can go about ordering one in a small size it'd be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my CPH1715 using Tapatalk