Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spurs (H) 2-1 Post Match Thread

2 hours ago, shen said:

Sorry to bore you, Bunyip. There are so many other (derogatory) terms one could use, which I don't mind, even if it's a bit juvenile, so why pick one that is racially laden? It smacks of lack of education and ignorance and trivialises racist terms. You might have a laissez-faire attitude to it, but it doesn't require a great deal of care and effort to avoid these terms.

Aaaanyway,....

But...but... I just read on Guardian cricket that the English are being referred to as Pommie this and Pommie that.  I'm so very traumatised, degraded and offended...

On the other hand I could just grow up and stop being so pathetic.

F**king snowflakes. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shen said:

Nope. So, do you actually have anything to say about the game?

Yes, I rather enjoyed it. Always love getting one over the yids. By the way, Judaism is not a race it's a religion, just thought you should know. 

Edited by Bunyip

4 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Yes, I rather enjoyed it. Always love getting one over the yids. By the way, Judaism is not a race it's a religion, just thought you should know. 

I guess Hitler didn't get that memo. But I'm glad you enjoyed the game as much as me.

• Like 1

Really great win with two superb goals by Vardy and Mahrez and it just feels so good to get one over on the Spuds. Iborra is beginning to be a crucial player for us and had a fantastic game while our defence stood firm at the end to make sure of the three points with Kasper making some fine saves.

What a brilliant win for us. We needed that badly to remind ourselves that we are better  than we have been playing. 

Got to keep the momentum up and win in the weekend though.

Spurs had some glorious chances but we missed a few ourselves. Thought that kane goal was offside myself and when i saw the replay  it looked as though he was a cvnt hair or 5 stragglers off.  Thats the way things happen though and im just glad we pulled this win out.

Kasper was weak with some clearances. Sloppy and Needs to do better with those. Shinji is shinji. A work horse that was fouled several times without a foul being called. But he keeps pluggin. Love em.

Great two goals.

I still need a wank thinking about them.

Edited by Jattdogg

Surely puel now sees that if gray or mahrez are not on form then shinji is a must. He was magnificent. 

Mahrez has a big decision to make... does he stay and work to get back to his best ... does he head to cdg and see what happens?  He is one of the best players we've ever had.  Last night the crowd supported him. ... despite all his "want away talk".  I  hope he choses leicester.  

Gray measued himself last night. .. i hope he is honest enought  to realise he us not the finished article.... who was wilfully ignored by our last two managers.   Is mahrez goes my worry is that grey will have even less incentive to work hard to develop

Edited by foxinsocks

10 hours ago, Bazly said:

Always worth remembering Leicester City 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOO6TstKKU8

I'll never forget this! The anxiety over O'Neill possibly jumping ship was eased and that volley by Izzet was fantasy stuff and addictive to watch. Remember playing it back over and over on an old VHS tape ha ha!!

52 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

A debate that belongs elsewhere but it actually isn't as black/white as that due to a lack of inter marriage outside of the religion over several thousand years

enjoyed last night btw 

• Like 4

Two brilliant goals to win.

Unbelievable goal from Vardy, the skill involved to score like that was fantastic.

Mahrez's goal was like the ones he used to score, down the right wing, cut across the front of the box, then a left foot curling shot. All the other teams in the country know what he wants to do, and will put 2 or 3 defenders on him to stop him doing this. Spurs failed to do this to their cost. It just goes to show that given the chance, Mahrez is still a fantastic player.

Now roll on the Burnley game, got a ticket and ready for the long trip to watch the mighty Foxes.

The most enjoyable night we've had for some time, really satisfying getting one over on these and sending them packing.

Iborra really is some player- just seems to be in his own world. I'm sitting there panicking that he's going to get overrun and lose the ball in our half, he just outmuscles 2 players, drops his shoulder and finds a pass. Absolute class. Compliments Ndidi extremely well too.

Goals were sublime.

Also, this is a match thread, not the Daily Mail comments section- I can't be bothered to encounter that sort of ignorance in here.

Edited by Ted Maul
  • Like 1

The ONLY thing that matters is that we peeled the spuds and sent them home whinging like prize bellends. The makeup of their fan base is irrelevant to me. The fact that they’re entitled pricks isn’t. They are entitled to precisely what they went away with, which is fuch all. 

2 hours ago, murphy said:

But...but... I just read on Guardian cricket that the English are being referred to as Pommie this and Pommie that.  I'm so very traumatised, degraded and offended...

On the other hand I could just grow up and stop being so pathetic.

F**king snowflakes. 

Dumbass.

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Translation: “I’d rather persist in being an asshole than acknowledge anything problematic about what I said, because your opinions or emotions are less important than my refusal to stop.”

Perhaps if you learned to read before you tried to translate, you'd have seen that it wasn't me who said it, persisted in being an 'asshole' or "refused to stop".

Edited by murphy

29 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Dumbass.

You see - now that's offensive and unnecessary.  Far more than a slang word, adopted by the Spurs fans which has only recently been claimed as a racial slur by the usual suspects and those that seek out offence like a laser guided missile - especially on others behalf.

I wouldn't use it myself for that reason but I just can't stand the finger wagging preachy wankers.

And I won't take lessons on relations with Jewish people from Germany, but thanks anyway.