Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA Cup draw - Mon 4th December - Fleetwood or Hereford (A)

i would really like it if we played Fleetwood because of the Vardy link and it would be good if Puel played him against them! but whoever we play it is a fantastic draw to get us into the next round and hopefully the team will be a mix of youth and experience.

21 hours ago, AjcW said:

Having seen they are live from Hereford... wouldn't mind going back there again, cracking away day that was! Absolutely insane to think they are now in the 7th tier after reforming and we won the Prem lol 

Was also there with my son, you remember when it was easy to get tickets. If my memory serves me well wasn't our adopted Cheltenham fan there too, great atmosphere.

Fleetwood seem, like Oxford United, a well-run club that have been over the past few season and still are progressing well.

Hope it's on TV, as both of these would be chuffed with the money it would generate for them.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Good draw.

I'm going to say this well in advance of the 'concetrate on the league mongers' - losing to any team below us in the football league ladder in the FA Cup this season is unacceptable.

Agree. But we have Chelsea away a week later so we will see zero first teamers. Either way, losing this tie is unacceptable regardless who we put out.

Pleased its a saturday deffo going, well hopefully if I can get my hands on a ticket. With our current league position we can really take this competition seriously. I'd still name a strong team for this! Hereford or Fleetwood the only change I'd make is in goal, give Kasper a well deserved rest. 

Reckon it'll be Hereford, be difficult night for Fleetwood under the lights and it's quite an imitating atmosphere at Edgar Street.