Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA Cup draw - Mon 4th December - Fleetwood or Hereford (A)

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Agree, I just meant how tough the draw was on our neighbours compared to ours.

Brighton v Palace will be spicy too but I'd rather they televise the lower vs higher league clubs rather than all premier league ties but the angle of it being a derby justifies it for Liverpool v Everton.

Derby will probably be on TV because Man Utd are always chosen. I think we'll only be selected if we get Hereford.

2 minutes ago, HerefordFan1 said:

Hello, Hereford fan here! I am very happy with the draw, hopefully we can beat Fleetwood at our place and then welcome you to Edgar Street for the FA Cup 3rd round!! Fleetwood didn't look all that special when we played them the other day, and their goal was pretty lucky, just sorta bounced off the guy and went in, Hopefully we can beat them in the replay :D:D

All the best for the replay.

Obviously the fleetwood vardy connection is an obvious sub plot, but it would be a great achievement to have a club down the pyramid like hereford deservedly taking a 3rd round spot and the extra money

3 minutes ago, HerefordFan1 said:

Hello, Hereford fan here! I am very happy with the draw, hopefully we can beat Fleetwood at our place and then welcome you to Edgar Street for the FA Cup 3rd round!! Fleetwood didn't look all that special when we played them the other day, and their goal was pretty lucky, just sorta bounced off the guy and went in, Hopefully we can beat them in the replay :D:D

Good luck to ya! 

4 minutes ago, HerefordFan1 said:

Welcome. We all had a cracking day at Edgar Street in 2009 so many will have fond memories of Hereford. You've done so well since reforming and, if you do get through, hopefully the money generated can help in the next few years.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HerefordFan1 said:

Had a great time in Hereford in our L1 season.A few pubs before the game and went to the barrells(is that still there?) after with a Hereford fan who i met on the day!Was one of the best awaydays that season!

24 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

No chance. It’s 15% to the rules. Fleetwood’s normal away end holds 830. Hereford will be subject to local H&S as Edgar Street is a tip and falling apart. 

The thing putting off Flask Army may be that seats will be very few 

How many will we get for Fleetwood ? If normally it’s 830 then we’ll get more than 1000? 

I hope its Fleetwod. New ground to visit and then probably go out Sat night in Blackpool / Manchester

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Of Hereford get through don't give a **** other than we win the tie. Been twice.

If Fleetwood win them it can be a Friday 7.45 or a Monday 7.45 im all over a new ground and the fact the tv will milk the vardy story lol.

yep with you on this....love to go to Edgar Street again.....but Fleetwood would be a new ground... and sea and sand!Don't get a lot of that in Leicester!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

How many will we get for Fleetwood ? If normally it’s 830 then we’ll get more than 1000? 

I hope its Fleetwod. New ground to visit and then probably go out Sat night in Blackpool / Manchester

Maths has 15% of Fleetwood’s ground below 830. So no more than that. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, HerefordFan1 said:

Good luck to you fella. It's been great to see Hereford slowly but surely returning to the higher echelons of the NLP since reforming, and the cash you'd get from TV and a sold out Edgar Street would work wonders for your club. If you do go through; I doubt we'll play anything like a first XI, but you may get to see some PL winning players in a competitive game live on TV at a sold out Edgar Street - what a fantastic measure of progress from where you were four years ago.

7 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

yep with you on this....love to go to Edgar Street again.....but Fleetwood would be a new ground... and sea and sand!Don't get a lot of that in Leicester!

Yup Fleetwood in January....grt the deckcairs and suncream out. Just like Blackpool in the summer.

Even the donkeys are bloody hard-asses SAS trained................Sun And  Sand  of the siberian sort.

Kiss me quick hats are actually  Balaclavas.The candy sticks are camouflaged crow bars...

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I checked after you said 20% and the rules say 15%. Even that’s not true because you’ll get the ‘safety authorities’ line as used by Norwich against us and Arsenal against bigger clubs. 

Nigel Pearson's high risk army!

Astonishing that we were in the same league as Hereford less than 10 years ago...and struggled to beat them as I recall!

Really happy with the draw to be honest, I'm fed up of playing other premier league sides in the FA Cup.

It will be on TV - If it's Fleetwood as I expect it's the Jamie Vardy derby; if it's Hereford well enough said step 3 non league against Premier League!?

It's still old Hereford of course but the are at the level they are.

Rob Purdie still plays for them I believe.

I really want us to go far in the FA Cup this season, so I hope Claude plays an effective team and not the ridiculous side Claudio played against Millwall.

57 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Great tie, Hereford never been be cracking atmosphere or Fleetwood the same a new ground for many of us and a trip to the seaside. Buggered though if it's moved to a friday night though going to impossible to get time off work.

I think you’ll find Fleetwood is a fishing port not a seaside town, that unless you’re talking of taking a trip to Blackpool prior to the match. Either way they’re both dumps. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soulieoldie said:

I think you’ll find Fleetwood is a fishing port not a seaside town, that unless you’re talking of taking a trip to Blackpool prior to the match. Either way they’re both dumps. 

Best off staying in blackpool then popping over on tram just before kick off.