Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

World Cup Draw - 15:00

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

But how will he know which one is wrong (assuming the watch hasn't actually stopped of course) ...   ???

Or !! ....     is one on the wrist of his hand and the other on the wrist of the hand of God ...   :)

God doesn't need a watch.

Martinez v Southgate should be Brentford v Reading not Belgium v England FFS!

One who builds teams that struggle to defend, against one who builds teams that struggle to score.

0-0, with Belgium topping the group. Then out to Poland in the 2nd round. 100% nailed on.

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Didn't take long to get 1 of these melty posts wanting England to lose 

There is absolutely nothing to like about the England set up.

I applaud anyone who doesn't want to support an instutution so money driven that it's at the expense of actual sporting success.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

One who builds teams that struggle to defend, against one who builds teams that struggle to score.

0-0 with Belgium topping the group. Then out to Poland in the 2nd round. 100% nailed on.

Well thats sorted that then ...   :(       Bit of an anticlimax really ...

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nah ... everyone needs a watch or they'll always be late for things ...   bet he's got the new (but as yet uninvented) iwatch 9 ...   

Perhaps that explains why God is always too late to save those who need saving.

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

0-0, with Belgium topping the group. Then out to Poland in the 2nd round. 100% nailed on.

We have a good record against Poland, I would fancy us over them to be honest , so I find it hard to see how you can come up with that lol

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, FIF said:

Perhaps that explains why God is always too late to save those who need saving.

Personally ...  and I know this may be  a bit controversial ...    I don't think he actually exists at all ...   :o

I'm still holding out hope though that Aqua Marina in Stingray is a real person cus I've fancied her for years ....   :)      (If she isn't , well ... whats a few splinters) ...

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Personally ...  and I know this may be  a bit controversial ...    I don't think he actually exists at all ...   :o

I'm still holding out hope though that Aqua Marina in Stingray is a real person cus I've fancied her for years ....   :)      (If she isn't , well ... whats a few splinters) ...

That is blasphemy! I hope god gives you a good kicking 

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's Gareth Southgate managing us. We aren't winning anything with him at the helm.

We aren’t producing the players at the top level, that’s the problem. The under 17’s looked fantastic recently, but the flair and speed on show will soon be coached out of them. A lot of them will end up in the Championship at best, probably loaned out due to Jonny Foreigner. 

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:
Kind draw for England although Belgium will ofcourse be very tough if they turn up.

Also avoided a potential last 16 tie against one of the big boys ..

Russia v Saudi Arabia to kick off the World Cup - very underwhelming start!

Couldn't agree more didn't even know Saudi Arabia had a team

If England don't qualify from that group, then something's seriously wrong with football, the FA (and your national team).

Meanwhile, looking forward to the Brazil vs. Switzerland matchup. Two potential banana skins in Costa Rica and Serbia, too. Will be very tough.

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Monday night, Sunday lunch and Thursday night?

FAK SAKE.

Do Russians do , all day Breakfast, Sunday carvary  roast and a good Scampi and chips in a basket..??  :rolleyes:

All those beautifull Russian women...Vodka to die for...Pirozhki (russian baltis)

5 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Am i the only one loooking forward to the world cup?

Maybe it's because I don't support England but man I can't wait for the world cup!!!

I love the social side. Where I work we have a quite a diverse workforce and there's some cracking banter going round already.

I'll watch most matches, moan about England, but still enjoy the tournament.