Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Newcastle (A) pre-match

No away win in the league yet this year, but this could be the first. Think we will rotate the team given we have lots of games in quick succession.

I'll go for a sneaky 1-0 away win.

EDIT: OF course we did win against Swansea! Whoops :)

Edited by StriderHiryu

Guest seanfox778
4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

No away win in the league yet this year, but this could be the first. Think we will rotate the team given we have lots of games in quick succession.

I'll go for a sneaky 1-0 away win.

We won at Swansea.

11 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

I never really get to excited about Newcastle, I always remember a Shearer Hatrick for some reason that brings back bad memories

We were winning 1-3 at the time.

Fuch me, it was 20 years ago.......... God I feel old

I about broke my pissing foot kicking my parents sofa when they scored the 4th goal, stormed out and sulked for ages!

• Like 4

We can cause them problems with our pace. They are on a horrendous run and we need to take advantage. If we are on it and up for it I'd be hopeful of another decent result.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Shep said:

I about broke my pissing foot kicking my parents sofa when they scored the 4th goal, stormed out and sulked for ages!

I just got more drunk

1st half drunk with happiness 2nd absolutely off my face with misery    :cry:

• Like 1

Newcastle

Southampton

Palace

Surely 9 points there for the taking but he will have to start rotating players at some point during that spell due to the amount of games in and around Xmas

The Man City cup game is arguably the biggest game of the lot so that might affect team selection for the league games around that time

Either way looking forward to a night out in Newcastle 

3 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

You can piss from one of your feet?

#gifted

remember that game too…. Ouch

• Haha 2