Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Newcastle (A) pre-match

Newcastle is a top night out ... love the geordies to bits .... as for the game, we should be capable of grabbing three points away at last but don’t underestimate the effect of the support at Newcastle (we need to grab a lead and quiet the place down!) ... why is it always so blo@dy cold up there though!?

24 minutes ago, GloverFox said:

Newcastle is a top night out ... love the geordies to bits .... as for the game, we should be capable of grabbing three points away at last but don’t underestimate the effect of the support at Newcastle (we need to grab a lead and quiet the place down!) ... why is it always so blo@dy cold up there though!?

Yeh great night out but their stadium is like a library these days, even when they are winning its quiet.

Iv sat in home and away end there and you can hardly hear the away fans due to their positioning in the stadium.

They ain't that good but Id expect a tough game for some reason. 

Part of this would be that I can't imagine them being any worse than the 2 games in 2015 when they were possibly the worst sides we have played in our premier league history. 

Benitez made a better go of it against us in March 2016 so we'll have our hands full with this. 

19 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

I never really get to excited about Newcastle, I always remember a Shearer Hatrick for some reason that brings back bad memories

We were winning 1-3 at the time.

Fuch me, it was 20 years ago.......... God I feel old

Ukkk I remember this game really clearly. Still feel angry about it. Remember listening to it on the radio.

• Like 1

Like most people have said I think Shinji needs to come back for this game. Gray to come on and add something more creative with 20 mins to go. I think we will have to work hard to break them down.