Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Newcastle (A) pre-match

12 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

I'm actually starting to think this is must win now, along with Palace. I don't fancy us at Southampton tbh.

Man City - Cup (H)

Man Utd (H)

Watford (A)

Liverpool (A)

In the space of 11 days is difficult and without many options in midfield, I fear the squad could be stretched. Huddersfield 2 days later could be tricky if we pick up an injury or two.

Southampton aren't that good. They've scored about 10 goals all season. If we take the lead there I fancy us.

Edited by Fox92

26 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

1-4 Leicester

Simpson (2 assisted by Morgan)

Schmeichel (2 free kicks)

Unrealistic. Schmeichel wouldn't be able to take a free kick, he struggles with goal kicks as it is.

• Haha 1

Guest Kopfkino
3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Must win for what?

To continue looking comfortable given our festive period. I'm not saying it will drag us back into a relegation battle. Our festive period isn't going to be easy, and I worry about the lack of midfield options possibly making it much harder. Also after Huddersfield we go to Chelsea. 

54 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Sam Jacks still going?

No shut down I'm afraid. Idols/the Vaults on the bigg Market might still do ... entertainment, but I'm not sure.

30 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I've learned a new word :D 

It must be so annoying having a manager like Rafa at the club and then having the biggest cheapskate owner going. I can imagine the day he leaves becoming a public holiday in Newcastle haha.

It's infuriating. Especially when there's a prospective new owner waiting in the wings to take over and really push us forward. We'll not usurp someone from the top 6, regardless of money spent, but we might be able to make that top table a table of 7.

36 minutes ago, TheFish said:

No shut down I'm afraid. Idols/the Vaults on the bigg Market might still do ... entertainment, but I'm not sure.

It's infuriating. Especially when there's a prospective new owner waiting in the wings to take over and really push us forward. We'll not usurp someone from the top 6, regardless of money spent, but we might be able to make that top table a table of 7.

Thats a shame, Sam Jacks was good pre match.. the girls, quiz and that geordie bloke ripping **** out of anyone... shame its gone 

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thats a shame, Sam Jacks was good pre match.. the girls, quiz and that geordie bloke ripping **** out of anyone... shame its gone 

Combination of huge costs, disruptive refurbishments across the way and being pushed out did for them. 

Only been in Sam Jacks a couple of times, me and my mates have our route to the ground and there's no way we're changing it now, not even for boobs and watery beer.

Forth-> Tilleys-> Rosies if we can get in-> Strawberry if we can->Trent House if we can't->St James'-> Disappointment Arms-> Misery St-> home

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheFish said:

You'll have some stiff competition for that 'best of the rest' 7th spot mate :thumbup:

9 hours ago, TheFish said:

Course. any excuse to laugh at them lot down the road. :D

We've been shonky at the back without Lascelles and Merino in the team. If we return to a 4-2-3-1 I'd fancy us to be much more frustrating for visiting sides. An injury enforced switch of tactics has made us better going forward, but much worse at the back.

So you think 40k people slitting their wrists is funny?

lollollol good on you lollollol 

Bitter sad twats one up the ladder from spuds lol 

7 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

To continue looking comfortable given our festive period. I'm not saying it will drag us back into a relegation battle. Our festive period isn't going to be easy, and I worry about the lack of midfield options possibly making it much harder. Also after Huddersfield we go to Chelsea. 

Deep breaths now...Iiin    and  ooout....Relax...

If that doesn't work......have a snickers....:D

On 02/12/2017 at 18:37, Chico1958 said:

I never really get to excited about Newcastle, I always remember a Shearer Hatrick for some reason that brings back bad memories

We were winning 1-3 at the time.

Fuch me, it was 20 years ago.......... God I feel old

I had no chance with that free kick ?