Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Newcastle (A) pre-match

If Newcastle get their head down tomorrow then i doubt this will be the easy game alot have predicted. For sure it wont be 1-4...

I'd like to think with our current form v their current form we can still go there and win, but it wouldnt be THAT horrible to come away with a draw, 

1-2 LCFC 

18 minutes ago, TheFish said:

If Merson got his predictions right I'm pretty sure Newcastle would be rock bottom without a point. The bloke hates us.

Do't take it personally, he's an utter bell. He predicted us to lose every week when we won the league!

It's a bigun for me, this game. We're far from the quality of the top five. And we're far above the bottom five. We could finish tenth or twelfth at a canter. But if we consistently beat the bottom fifteen, a race with Spurs is on.

5 hours ago, Shah johns said:

Just noticed BT sport seem to be showing this even to non BT subscribers tomorrow. Channel 100 VM Previwes on my TV.

Apologies if posted already 

Interesting ... channel 100 just to be an info channel .. do you have to subscribe ?

Got a channel 95 free sports channel ?

7 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Interesting ... channel 100 just to be an info channel .. do you have to subscribe ?

Got a channel 95 free sports channel ?

I’m on Virgim Media and maybe a few times a year there is footy on this channel and I’m not subscribed to BT sport

5 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Do't take it personally, he's an utter bell. He predicted us to lose every week when we won the league!

I think he just likes to be different to everyone else, if I remember correctly the great escape year - every pundit was predicting us to lose every week except him, he was predicting wins for us.

16 minutes ago, Shah johns said:

I’m on Virgim Media and maybe a few times a year there is footy on this channel and I’m not subscribed to BT sport

16 minutes ago, Shah johns said:

Thanks Shah ... see what the VM means now .

4 hours ago, ramadaone said:

If you are travelling up to the game tomorrow I would double the amount of layers you were thinking of wearing

it is bastard freezing up here

No this is the real indicator....Make ya choice...

2017-12-08-20-39-39--881259827.jpeg

2017-12-08-20-45-20-2048097508.jpeg

Edited by fuchsntf