Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Newcastle (A) pre-match

2 hours ago, JammyG said:

Yes, but what I am saying is BT sport is free to non BT subscribers from 12PM today. 

You’ve been very clear, but, please allow me to particularly paranoid!!!

i have Sky - channel 413 is BT sport 1

i can watch this at 5pm and it won’t block access and I will be able to see the game...

If so, that is ace.  I was due to go to watch it in a pub near Sheffield as we were going to visit friends, but, the weather has put paid to that plan....  I have now gone into panic mode about making sure I can watch the match!

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

i can watch this at 5pm and it won’t block access and I will be able to see the game...

If so, that is ace.  I was due to go to watch it in a pub near Sheffield as we were going to visit friends, but, the weather has put paid to that plan....  I have now gone into panic mode about making sure I can watch the match!

As far as I know its virgin media customers only - channel 100.  

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Although the alpine skiing looks interesting as well

T.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Interesting ... channel 100 just to be an info channel .. do you have to subscribe ?

Got a channel 95 free sports channel ?

I look after Freeview TV in the country as my job.  Freesports 95 has the Live NHL at that time, it's nothing to do with BT but has european football packages from Satanta.

BT Showcase HD 115 is the other free sports channel on Freeview, this has the free champions league games on it.  From 14:45 - 17:30 they have BT Sport score which is their version of soccer saturday.

BT Sport isn't on Freeview anymore.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

If you have a BT Sport subscription and a Chromecast you can download the app and stream it to your telly...

The app is too smart for that, it recognises that you're streaming it and will stop playing. I guess we could all pay the £5 for the app and save loads by always streaming the content if this were possible. I've tried, and it isn't.