Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Man City (H) League Cup match thread

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I've matured since my victim list days unlike yourself ;) 

lol

Thank fook for that. I still have the PM’s I think..

Ihaenacho has yet again been awful first half. Was out having a ciggie at halftime during the Leeds game and was speaking to some random old boy and I said about how awful of a player he is due to his effort... And he was arguing with me saying that he's scored and what more do you want... Well, I want effort where you put your club first rather than if you will feel extra tired the next day. He's been throwing his arms round like mad this first half but has worked 50% less than the rest of the lads. He needs pulling off the pitch and id rather have Leo on in his place if he's not going to play Vards.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

When Man City have possession, they create nothing. We only come under threat when we give them the ball - often under no pressure. It was the same against Palace. We have to cut out these stupid unforced errors.

If it's still 0-1 with 25 minutes left, bring on the cavalry...

exactly this.

24 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Commentators referring to 'City' when there are two teams called City....

And the Bein France commentators think Iheanacho is on loan. They were criticising the fact that he talked his own teammate according to them lool

Wow, I'm actually being more positive than the rest of you for once!

We're still in this, the strength of our bench, we're definetly still in this.

As for people slagging Iheanacho off...Some of you have no problem with Slimani....Ok :unsure:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, vanity said:

We *want* to root for him, he just isn't a very good player. Definitely not Premier League quality. Also, he is on a yellow, that late challenge in stoppage was a stupid decision. He is at risk of being sent off. The guy basically got his pocket-picked which directly led to us allowing a goal, then he tried to finesse a shot he needed to crush. He has cost us two goals, effectively.

Commentator is saying Man City have been dominant -- certainly not in the stretch of time after the goal, Leicester clearly were in control, we just happened to start a striker who should be playing in the Championship. The lads have grown into the game.

It seems churlish to hate him though - he’s got into a few good positions and he doesn’t look at ease that’s for sure but the hatred is pitiful - it’s the same hatred that made Varys want to jack it in a few years ago - our fans give every player precisely 40 seconds to become a legend or be hated for years (including Kante I remember) let’s just watch the game and get behind the lads (remember that?) they sure need some support tonight

Just now, Matt said:

Wow, I'm actually being more positive than the rest of you for once!

We're still in this, the strength of our bench, we're definetly still in this.

As for people slagging Iheanacho off...Some of you have no problem with Slimani....Ok :unsure:

Slimani scores goals, and has the best goal ratio of all strikers in the squad. Don't get your point my friend.

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, SaffronDom said:

Ihaenacho has yet again been awful first half. Was out having a ciggie at halftime during the Leeds game and was speaking to some random old boy and I said about how awful of a player he is due to his effort... And he was arguing with me saying that he's scored and what more do you want... Well, I want effort where you put your club first rather than if you will feel extra tired the next day. He's been throwing his arms round like mad this first half but has worked 50% less than the rest of the lads. He needs pulling off the pitch and id rather have Leo on in his place if he's not going to play Vards.

Nacho looks to have a terrible attitude. I hope this is because he’s pissed off over not scoring and not indicative of him just having a terrible attitude

think a LB as well as a backup RB might be on the list for January, if not the summer. 

I know he's got a newborn but Fuchs is becoming past it. Hope he regains his form as we know how good he can be but if Chilwell is going to be used as a winger, we have to get a new LB, if only for backup if nothing else. 

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Jeeeeez that was poor. Hamer just isn't good enough, anotherändern game passes King by, Ihlets seeenacho is a finisher and little else. No pace in the team. Only the regular starters look anywhere near good enough. 

Sorry, but I reckon We are  doing alright. The city players are up against a better organised group, who are technically

superior than what we have.We might be 8th in the PL, but we are not at MC level.They have a top 18 group of high quality

Squad players. We are lacking, but heyho anothet 18 teams have the same problem.

Get real and appreciate what our boys are competing against.

We are at least trying, and imo, poor ref descision on Nachos GK challenge, It could of easily gone the otherway.

So Nacho will be holding back a little.

We've been often outplayed, but not outdone...We have profuced some good movement.. Lets see..

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, seenitall said:

It seems churlish to hate him though - he’s got into a few good positions and he doesn’t look at ease that’s for sure but the hatred is pitiful - it’s the same hatred that made Varys want to jack it in a few years ago - our fans give every player precisely 40 seconds to become a legend or be hated for years (including Kante I remember) let’s just watch the game and get behind the lads (remember that?) they sure need some support tonight

I don’t think any of us hate him. We just want to see him putting in effort and playing well