Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brucey

Man City (H) League Cup match thread

Guest Col city fan
Just now, MC Prussian said:

Still not overly convinced we really want to have a go at it tonight.

It has the air of an exercise or trying to accumulate some more minutes under everyone's belt, and nothing more.

Am I missing something? This is now very near our first team playing against a very much second string Man City side.

In what way are we not ‘having a go at it’?

Just now, Col city fan said:

Am I missing something? This is now very near our first team playing against a very much second string Man City side.

In what way are we not ‘having a go at it’?

Yes, you're missing that Manchester City have pretty much dominated the first half at their leisure and that we can't seem to string two passes together and are defending heinously at the same time.

There should be more that can be done against a second-string Manchester City side.

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Gungadin you cheating bastard 

"By the livin' Gawd that made you,
You're a bigger cheat than I am, Gunga Din!”

Apologies to Rudyard Kipling.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not impressed with our team selection which really set the tone for the game. We're playing utd in the league. We're likely to lose. So why rest players? First quarter final for years with a decent chance of winning the cup and getting European football and we don't even pick our best team.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, MC Prussian said:

Yes, you're missing that Manchester City have pretty much dominated the first half at their leisure and that we can't seem to string two passes together and are defending heinously at the same time.

There should be more that can be done against a second-string Manchester City side.

That’s very different to us not ‘having a go at it’.

Thats just us playing badly.

I think our want to win the game is there.. but their second string is better than our near first team at present