Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Leaving before full-time last night.

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Must say I did laugh for a long while when we scored, and thought about this thread. 

I didn't see many people returning tonight though, but voluntarily lifted my daughter out of her chair and threw her around like a rag doll. I'm just so glad she's got a wheelchair as we'd never have got home tonight. 

So glad to be stuck in traffic, adding 40 minutes to my journey, to calm down and think of excuses tell my wife why my daughter is moving even less than normal. 

**** me lol you do crack me up lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Probably better celebrating with them than tbf

Scenes were brilliant at the end. I ran down to the front at row A, haven't seen a last minute goal at home in a long time. Especially with it being United, we're up against it and everybody is frustrated. 

20 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Why the **** are people so interested in what other people do when it has no affect whatsoever on their own lives ?

Probably the same people that live their lives commenting on Facebook and Instagram 

I learnt about leaving early the hard way many moons ago

Very diplomatic view.

I hope next time you sit on the end of a row,and every Tom Dick and Harry decided to leave at 84,85,87 and 89th minute just do they can get home early.  "Scuse me mate"!!! lol

Wouldn't happen in s cinema and it makes these people look fickle.

Imagine if we ALL left at 88 mind yday....the team trying their best to an empty stadium...FFS it was a Saturday night...no school, most not working.....fickle...

41 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

Why the **** are people so interested in what other people do when it has no affect whatsoever on their own lives ?

Probably the same people that live their lives commenting on Facebook and Instagram 

I learnt about leaving early the hard way many moons ago

I left selhurst about thirty years ago at full time - league cup and extra time was a new concept back then! only found out we had won listening to the sports news on the 10-30 bulletin!  Who knew?????

2 hours ago, Raj said:

Very diplomatic view.

I hope next time you sit on the end of a row,and every Tom Dick and Harry decided to leave at 84,85,87 and 89th minute just do they can get home early.  "Scuse me mate"!!! lol

Wouldn't happen in s cinema and it makes these people look fickle.

Imagine if we ALL left at 88 mind yday....the team trying their best to an empty stadium...FFS it was a Saturday night...no school, most not working.....fickle...

Fair point about having to get up

The rest of it is bollocks 

• Like 1