Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Leaving before full-time last night.

4 hours ago, Blue717 said:

Still can’t see what the big problem is with other fans leaving early. Let them get on with it

Makes it easier for the rest of us to get out after full time.

...and the extra space made for epic goal celebrations. I was just above where Harry ran to and it almost felt like old times. Wouldn't have missed that for the world and is why we go, isn't it??

4 hours ago, Blue717 said:

Still can’t see what the big problem is with other fans leaving early. Let them get on with it

I don’t care If people want to leave  early it’s their prerogative 

the only problem i have which many others also face is with the people who want to leave but then block everyone else’s view by stopping in the stairwells or leaving as slowly as possible

• Like 3

On 20/12/2017 at 15:27, Blue717 said:

Not sure why this bothers people. If fans want to leave, let them. It’s the risk they’re taking, not you. 

Because it’s absolutely mental.  

You've paid very good money to see a football match. Generally, those matches take place in a 45+15+45 minute period; almost certainly within a previously announced period of time. 

To be absent outside those times is utterly mental and a waste of your own money in terms of the unspoken contract you've entered into. Is really pisses off that people still pay to go to the cinema and then PAY TO GO FOR A PISS; Ignoring the thing you're going to see in the first place. 

23 hours ago, ramadaone said:

Why the **** are people so interested in what other people do when it has no affect whatsoever on their own lives ?

Probably the same people that live their lives commenting on Facebook and Instagram 

I learnt about leaving early the hard way many moons ago

Hey, there’s a thread called do they mean us on this forum.