Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man United Post Match 2-2!!!

Deserved a draw and glad we got it.

Not gonna comment on Amartey... Don't even remember why first yellow was given although second yellow was one Moss wanted to give.

He's an absolute **** tho. He really is. Ruins game after game. Worst ref in the premier league since it started. 

Hard for motm. Thought subs were decent by Puel. Maguire gets it for his goal 

I do hope we can take that result and team effort into the away games at Watford and especially Liverpool.

Momentum is everything.

Otherwise, it's going to be an onslaught at Anfield. Well, it's going to be, anyway.

Wish Simpson a speedy recovery. Who'll play right-back at Vicarage Road?

Guest Col city fan

I ain't gonna say anything about Amartey. The usual twerps will turn it around somehow. I'll let others slag him off. With any luck now though, he'll be off.

For me, a draw was probably just about a fair result.

I tell you something though...the final ten mins or so, tells you all you'd need to know about Man Utd. Pogba, Lukaku et al were so complacent, they were giving the ball away for fun. This would never have happened under Alex Ferguson. Not in a month of Sundays. Once they'd taken the lead and ESPECIALLY after the sending off, they'd have shut up shop or probably scored another. They are such a bunch of prima donnas, this lot, and it's to their detriment.

Moss was awful (no surprise there) and Maguire is just a modern day Walshy. Kicks someone up in the air one end, scores down the other.

What a finish!

Well that was a red hot poker up the Arse of John Moss tonight he thought His beloved Manure would win after his well orchestrated performance to give them all 3 points failed as the Foxes equalised !!

That has to be one of the most one sided officiating I have ever witnessed John Moss should be investegated for his performance tonight !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

What did Moss do? I couldnt watch the game. More reasons to hate the cvnt would great

Disgusting refereeing performance mate. Disgusting. Genuinely one of the worst I've ever seen and I was there for every League 1 game.

Man U were allowed to get away with murder while they got a free-kick every time one of our players invaded someone's personal space.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

I do hope we can take that result and team effort into the away games at Watford and especially Liverpool.

Momentum is everything.

Otherwise, it's going to be an onslaught at Anfield. Well, it's going to be, anyway.

Wish Simpson a speedy recovery. Who'll play right-back at Vicarage Road?

Albrighton I would have thought.

6 minutes ago, copunk said:

We played as well as we could against a very good team, much better to see after the shambles against palace, feels like a win that does 

So where's your horrible feeling from before the game now, son?

Holy shit. I shouted so much and am so drunk that I almost fell over. Thank you for saving Christmas, Harry. I was about to spike my phone on my Man United supporting brother. 

It’s good that sensitive ears were not present for any of the last few minutes of that match.

Edited by UPinCarolina
  • Like 2

This game actually had a similar feel to the other iconic match Moss refereed; the West Ham one. We counter attacked with a Vardy goal to take the lead, us then going behind, going down to ten men, so many controversial decisions going against both teams (mainly against us) and a 94th minute equaliser to boot. Great finish in th end. Bring on Watford!

• Like 1