Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man United Post Match 2-2!!!

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Disgusting refereeing performance mate. Disgusting. Genuinely one of the worst I've ever seen and I was there for every League 1 game.

Man U were allowed to get away with murder while they got a free-kick every time one of our players invaded someone's personal space.

Theres a surprise lol. How hes still reffing at this level is beyond me.

Even game until Moss started his show, so a well deserved point. 

Not going to moan at Amartey, first looked like a dive from young, second was you've seen yellow before for that but soft, and frankly pogba should have been off for that. After that he wasn't even subtle, shinji getting rugby tackled and wiped out from behind and not even a free kick lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Serves Rashford right when United had a 3-on-1 and Rashford just slowed it right down and just stopped running.

I thought this when we scored, too.

Great if they win, a bit sackless now they’ve dropped two points.

Absolutely crap performance but a brilliant draw. We were slow and bereft of ideas going forward and ridiculously sloppy at the back. Okazaki changes the game every time. Vardy on his own is just too isolated.

Don' think gray should be starting. He is a great runner but his final product is shocking. Amartey can get to fvck.

Maguire will go down in folk law for that goal. Absolutely mental scenes.

As for that cvnt of a "referee", what an absolutely cheating bastard.

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Absolutely crap performance but a brilliant draw. We were slow and bereft of ideas going forward and ridiculously sloppy at the back. Okazaki changes the game every time. Vardy on his own is just too isolated.

Don' think gray should be starting. He is a great runner but his final product is shocking. Amartey can get to fvck.

Maguire will go down in folk law for that goal. Absolutely mental scenes.

As for that cvnt of a "referee", what an absolutely cheating bastard.

Agree, okazaki has to start gamed and Gray as impact sub at best, his all round game is just not PL standard

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You really can be unnecessarily confrontational at times. We could have easily lost About 4-1 especially with the mood that Jon Toss was in.

I'm absolutely not confrontational. On the contrary and I'm sure the poster I quoted will aknowledge it as such.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Even game until Moss started his show, so a well deserved point. 

Not going to moan at Amartey, first looked like a dive from young, second was you've seen yellow before for that but soft, and frankly pogba should have been off for that. After that he wasn't even subtle, shinji getting rugby tackled and wiped out from behind and not even a free kick lol

Absolutely right Doc. Pogba committed numerous tactical fouls, no different from Amartey's - didn't even get booked I don't think. Really hope someone from the club is on the phone to the FA tomorrow morning to ask what the fvck was that from a top level ref? 

• Like 2

Just now, Paddy. said:

Absolutely right Doc. Pogba committed numerous tactical fouls, no different from Amartey's - didn't even get booked I don't think. Really hope someone from the club is on the phone to the FA tomorrow morning to ask what the fvck was that from a top level ref? 

He didn't. Even that one end of first half... Yanks back at Simpson three/four times, ref holds off, waits until Simpsons escaped and galloping forward, then gives the free kick lol Man doesn't have a clue

Well deserved point. Moss is a pathetic excuse of a ref. But we're still absolutely shit at set pieces and have a knack at letting the opponent level just before half-time.

Maguire is a hero.

Harry Christmas.

Edited by ZeGuy