Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man United Post Match 2-2!!!

Despite all the money that they spent, Man Utd looked like a pretty ordinary side. Lukaku looks overweight. Pogba is a joke for a £90m player. De Gea is apparently one of the best keeper's in the world - I don't see that, and his performance tonight illustrates this.

Great to get a point. Thought that Morgan and Ndidi played well. If you have Mahrez and Gray in the team, you lose something defensively. Iborra was disappointing. Schmeichel, I think, should have saved the free kick - it's clearly his Achille's heel. Amartey - the less said, the better. He clearly isn't a right back or a midfielder at this level, so time to offload him.

If Simpson is now out for the next game, and Amartey is banned how do we line up at the back? Back three of Morgan, Maguire and Dragovic? Albrighton and Fuchs as wing backs. Ndidi and Iborra in the middle. Mahrez, Okazaki and Vardy.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has called his players "childish" after that results.

lol

How was it easy being 1-1 against the 8th places team? This guy is weird.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to Sky Sports: "We didn't win because missed incredible chances. I would say joke chances.

"We made a big defensive accumulation of mistakes in an easy match to win. I talked to the players at half time when it was 1-1 that it was an easy match to win.

"The reality is that it is 2-2. Sometimes you make mistakes and are not punished by that

Fantastic finish, just going home now from the stadium, great atmosphere after we went down to 10. looked like Maguire was being manhandled by smalling but I wasn't sure about rashford 1 on one. however, with Simpson injured, like to see Chilwell and Fuchs as full backs.

Not sure who I hate more, John Moss or Mourinho. Both rank very highly on the c*ntometer. Great result though and although we were 2nd best for large parts we were the better team after Amartey was sent off and we ultimately got what we deserved for our late efforts and Jose got what he deserved for parking the bus against a ten man mid table team. Jose "it was an easy game for us". So easy you only got a point you ****ing mug!!!!

• Like 2

Seriously concerned every time we concede a free kick in shooting distance.

The less said about Moss the better. I'm not sure he's that bad of a referee but he is very, very stubborn and I've seen so many games where he backs himself into a corner and refuses to move out of it. The free kick he didn't give when Pogba ploughed straight through the back of Okazaki was utter madness.

A lucky point that we hardly deserved, Puels team and tactics was poor, to defensive and just invited pressure.

I wish he would stop this slow build up shit and get us moving the ball quicker, as it suits us so much better.

Iborra, Fuchs and Albrighton where very poor.

The three musketeers Mahrez, Morgan  and McGuire our stand out players

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, 49er said:

Despite all the money that they spent, Man Utd looked like a pretty ordinary side. Lukaku looks overweight. Pogba is a joke for a £90m player. De Gea is apparently one of the best keeper's in the world - I don't see that, and his performance tonight illustrates this.

Great to get a point. Thought that Morgan and Ndidi played well. If you have Mahrez and Gray in the team, you lose something defensively. Iborra was disappointing. Schmeichel, I think, should have saved the free kick - it's clearly his Achille's heel. Amartey - the less said, the better. He clearly isn't a right back or a midfielder at this level, so time to offload him.

If Simpson is now out for the next game, and Amartey is banned how do we line up at the back? Back three of Morgan, Maguire and Dragovic? Albrighton and Fuchs as wing backs. Ndidi and Iborra in the middle. Mahrez, Okazaki and Vardy.

I agree with this and still say that Mourinho is under-performing with Man Utd.

Their attitude tonight when Amartey got sent off, WAS a joke. They were trying daft little flicks and crazy shots, rather than just keeping the ball and making us work to get it back with our 10 men.

It played right into our hands and gave us the chance we needed.

Mourinho manages this fookin team and its players. Yet he criticizes them as if he were an outsider. He pretty much lost the plot at Chelsea I suspect.

Guest Kopfkino

I love any late goal against a Mourinho side, two in a week is just fantastic :D

I also particularly enjoy Man Utd fans trying to defend him. He's spent a shed load on a load of flat track bullies. Fergie must be ashamed to see United's anti-football against the big teams. 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

Forgotten with the late equaliser and the farce from there on out, but the free kick we conceded was so poor - not in the corner, not into the roof. Really think kasper should be at least getting a hand to that.

No chance when you go for it with the wrong hand. We'd be better going with someone on the post to make up the Kickers mind .