Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man United Post Match 2-2!!!

Brilliant performance and we kept our heads even whilst Man United and Jon Moss tried their best to cheat their way to 3 points. 

Great persistence and brilliant finish from Maguire to take the point. 

Very happy again to see how Puel set us up and kept us competitive in the face of adversity. 

10/10 would bang again. 

Well that certainly Fuched up John Moss’s plans 3 points for Manure tonight turned to 1,  the guy should never officiate a Premier League game again every time a Manure player fell over he gave a free kick us a yellow card then red !!

Amartey was a Tit going in like that whilst on a yellow that wasn’t Rashycock made a performance out of his dive !!

Faitplay for the cross from Albrighton  for Maguire to knock in I almost thought the Tw@ would disallow for some bent reason !!

But another point nearer Europe onto Watford Tuesday need to win this one hope above us lose ? But FairPlay the foxes tonight we never gave up even with the Cnut against us and Maureen looked well pissed in his interview !!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS AND IN THE FOXES WE BELIEVE IN !!???????????????????

25 minutes ago, Koke said:

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to Sky Sports: "We didn't win because missed incredible chances. I would say joke chances.

"We made a big defensive accumulation of mistakes in an easy match to win. I talked to the players at half time when it was 1-1 that it was an easy match to win."

Would have been easy but you took off Lingard when you were 2-1 up against 10 men and brought on Herrera you daft fvck. Maybe you should just admit YOU were the one who ****ed up Mr Mourinho. It's all going a bit Chelsea isn't it?

You can see why players lose respect for him can't you?

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I now hate sitting in SK1. Some lady with a blue wig on and presumably her son sit a couple of seats away from me and my ****ing god they're immature and annoying. 

Last year a lovely, quiet, old couple sat there. It was lovely and peaceful. 

That has proper set us up for Chriggy.

Imagine being a Bournemouth or Burnley or WBA fan this evening.

Love the improvement under Puel.

Edited by Vacamion
Burnley autocorrected to "Burning" LOL
  • Like 1

Thought ndidi was brilliant tonight, gray wasn't as bad as some are making out, mahrez had a good game and was releasing the ball at all the right times, can see why shinji didn't start as he played the whole of the man city game but the man just never gets tired

• Like 4

What a change of emotions in the space of a minute, from shouting verbals at Jon Moss to jumping on chairs celebrating a last minute goal.

Daniel Amartey is a cvnt

Jon Moss is a cvnt

And to the fans who left early...unlucky.

Kasper :wub: 

Maguire :wub:

Albrighton :wub:

41 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Tbf to Moss he could have, probably should have given them a pen.

Ours was way more obvious...Smalling climbing all over Harry.  Need to rewatch it but what was Harry and Fuchs supposed to do for the free kick...step aside and let the Utd  player (forgot who it was) run past them or stand their ground...True Harry  puts up his hands ..I think to protect himself ...maybe my blue tinted specs are affecting my judgement??. Really pleased with the spirit and foxes never quit attitude today.....Refs performance outdone by Jose’s post match whinge.....quote I told them at half time this was an easy game to win.....Hate the pompous arrogant twat 

52 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I tell you something though...the final ten mins or so, tells you all you'd need to know about Man Utd. Pogba, Lukaku et al were so complacent, they were giving the ball away for fun. This would never have happened under Alex Ferguson. Not in a month of Sundays. Once they'd taken the lead and ESPECIALLY after the sending off, they'd have shut up shop or probably scored another. They are such a bunch of prima donnas, this lot, and it's to their detriment.

Absolutely. I do wonder how United's current players feel to constantly hear the fans singing about Cantona, Solskjaer etc. Its like their fans have so much history they can't appreciate the present. Such a dysfunctional club.