Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man United Post Match 2-2!!!

Amartey looked what  he is  which is having little game experience.Stupid but essentially he let the lad run into him for the second booking.

That bit of play by Riyad was world class very few if any could do that -great work by not playing the ball and then standing still for 2 seconds just brilliant

Iborr looking a bit off the pace though.

3 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Amartey looked what  he is  which is having little game experience.Stupid but essentially he let the lad run into him for the second booking.

That bit of play by Riyad was world class very few if any could do that -great work by not playing the ball and then standing still for 2 seconds just brilliant

First booking was doubtful second and red was just a piss take from Rashballs falling over from a sloppy tackle making a complete 5 course meal over the tackle and the Cnut that is Moss fell for it puckering up to kiss Maureeens ass for the Red !!

Guest Col city fan

Can I just say one thing to all those people, again, slating Albrighton during the match thread....that ball he put in for the final equalizer was absolutely stupendous. It was impossible to defend against. An utterly brilliant pass.

He's been a superb servant to the club.

42 minutes ago, Adster said:

I now hate sitting in SK1. Some lady with a blue wig on and presumably her son sit a couple of seats away from me and my ****ing god they're immature and annoying. 

Last year a lovely, quiet, old couple sat there. It was lovely and peaceful. 

Peaceful? You come for silence..... ????

Just now, Col city fan said:

Can I just say one thing to all those people, again, slating Albrighton during the match thread....that ball he put in for the final equalizer was absolutely stupendous. It was impossible to defend against. An utterly brilliant pass.

He's been a superb servant to the club.

Probably the player I hate to see criticised the most. What an amazing piece of business it was getting him here. Up there with one of our best ever deals imo

• Like 1

I thorough enjoyed the game..I actually thought city played well..

Yes manutd could well of scored another 2-3...but city did also have their chances, and good build up play. Plus those that looked promising but fizzled out...

They had some silky moves that,but  like Arsenal, they often chuff it....

Now lets see, what we bring in the next game.....

I hope you enjoy your christmas, and not start yapping around about your present-selections

keep safe...

13 minutes ago, dynamark said:

The annoying thing is the inconsistency from moss, pogba pulls simpson back from a possible counter, the ref blows and gives nothing and that was happening all night

Great result in the end. Not 100 percent sure the system is right. Vardy far too isolated but a good point. The ref was a disgrace but he is every single week and gets away with it. Kasper needs to sort these free kicks out. Getting beyond a joke now 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Probably the player I hate to see criticised the most. What an amazing piece of business it was getting him here. Up there with one of our best ever deals imo

Agree, I thought that at the time when he arrived from Villa. Bizarrely Nigel elected not to play him for the best part of that season which I found utterly bewildering. He was superb when he came in at the end though.