Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper

1 minute ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

The people writing off Kasper are the same who wrote off Morgan 6 months ago and the same who wrote off Drinky and Vardy a couple of years ago, you would have thought the idiots would have learnt by now.

Kasper has written himself off with a string of dogshit decisions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

The people writing off Kasper are the same who wrote off Morgan 6 months ago and the same who wrote off Drinky and Vardy a couple of years ago, you would have thought the idiots would have learnt by now.

If someone makes consistent mistakes people comment on it. 

• Like 1

like I said, I think Kasper has room for improvement but I don't think we need rid. 

I think he needs inspiring and maybe it's all got a bit stale in his department behind the scenes?

not being funny but he seems quite full of himself - you often seeing him look bewildered that his kick went out, not that he overkicked, misdirected, etc. but that the player didn't get on the end of it even though it was 10 yards high and 20 yards too far. 

maybe he needs someone with a bit more stature training him and guiding him. 

he's got hamer and the other guy who's been long forgotten behind him - so no real competition and nobody with experience to improve him. 

got life too easy imo. 

Guest TheBear
3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Saves more points than he costs us.  He needs to get a bit better at his positioning for free kicks (overconfidence in my opinion) but today was just unlucky for that free kick.  That guy shinned it from the free kick.  

This has happened times and it seems he never learns from the mistake of a poor starting position!

51 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Couple of bad games and we want rid of Kasper?

:nigel:

A couple? He's made bad decisions consistently this season. Roll back a month ago and the West Ham goal was his fault running out into nowhere. 

He doesn't command his area at all and his positioning is very questionable.

I've been a critic of Kasper since he first joined. I always thought we could do better. Then since our promotion he has mainly improved and I acknowledged that. But this season he hasn't been as good as I, or even he, would imagine. He sets high standards and has fell short of that this season.

Even though I said I want us to get a new keeper in, it doesn't automatically mean we sell Kasper. But good competition for him would be great. He is an automatic choice to play every league game and that's not good.

Edited by Fox92

28 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

So we can never ever criticize any of this lot again then? They have done superb for us, they helped us win a top flight title but they aren't automatically defendable. Kasper has made several errors which have cost us goals this season and it needs to be addressed. 

• Like 2

Guest TheBear

What really irks me with Kasper is the passing the responsibility onto others... he makes a rash decision or boots it out of play, or a slight mix up with someone and he is blaming them and screaming at others. Never holds his hands up to an error because he believes he doesn't make any!

If He isn't willing to get better at his consistent faults he will never get any better in the future.

I think he has been amazing for this club but I am sick of him doing the same bad things consistently and never learning from errors!

Edited by TheBear

He will always be part of the legends.This is now reserved for future pitch parades and reunions.This season and some of last he has become a liability.If we persist with him out of sentiment or misplaced loyalty then we have to accept he will cost us goals every 2-3 games.We need an upgrade in January if we are to progress.

48 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

A couple? He's made bad decisions consistently this season. Roll back a month ago and the West Ham goal was his fault running out into nowhere. 

He doesn't command his area at all and his positioning is very questionable.

I've been a critic of Kasper since he first joined. I always thought we could do better. Then since our promotion he has mainly improved and I acknowledged that. But this season he hasn't been as good as I, or even he, would imagine. He sets high standards and has fell short of that this season.

Even though I said I want us to get a new keeper in, it doesn't automatically mean we sell Kasper. But good competition for him would be great. He is an automatic choice to play every league game and that's not good.

I didnt see today's game so cant comment his performance. I know he is capable of the odd brain lapse, can be a tad reckless and  is not good at free kicks, but he has kept us in lots of games. Man U, let a free kick in easily, but stopped a one on one with rashford. I still think we'd struggle to improve on him.

But yeah, does have some faults which could and should be worked on

1 hour ago, adam said:

I'd drop him for the next game.  I no Hamer isn't up to it but he needs to no he isn't undropable.  Cost us quite a few goals this season already. 

this is ridiculous logic and a perfect way to explain the phrase 'cutting your nose off to spite your face'.

• Like 1

Kasper

Strengths. Brilliant at 1 on 1n's, reaction saves, 

Weaknesses.  Not the best at saving free kicks.  He gives the taker too big a gap to aim for when they are standing over it.  

Sometimes tries to be too clever in trying to anticipate things that aren't necessarily going to happen.

Doesn't command his area amazingly.

His distribution can be brilliant or poor.

In my opinion he has saved us far more points than he has lost us.  He is suffering from a lack of form that's all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

The other criticisms were mainly made around injury’s rather than performances, his performances this season have generally been poor costing us at least 5 goals through individual errors.

He will get his form back however it’s about time he had competition.