Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kasper

Imo poole was a lot better than kasper.He was massively underrated and won the play off semi for us against stoke with a series of fantastic stops.He did hit a sticky patch and was dropped and eventually replaced.This is football progress and Kasper has been great for us but at the minute he is a liability and may need a rest or replacing.

5 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Imo poole was a lot better than kasper.He was massively underrated and won the play off semi for us against stoke with a series of fantastic stops.He did hit a sticky patch and was dropped and eventually replaced.This is football progress and Kasper has been great for us but at the minute he is a liability and may need a rest or replacing.

No chance was Poole a better goalie. Great servant but played mostly at a lower level and simply wasn’t as good. Who would you replace Kasper with? 

Kasper is having his worst season for us not much has gone his way this season. Saves you would expect him to make he isn’t getting to.

long shots and free kicks he is useless and he has been poor at his near post. It would be silly to bin him but something needs to be done, maybe a new gk coach?

• Like 2

The usual hyperbole and gross exaggeration. 

Yes, he's made a few errors this season but he also made some fantastic saves. I don't know of any keeper who never made a mistake. 

Self evidently a very good keeper and certainly our best for 20 years. 

If he's what some people say he is on here then I don't know how they'd describe the 30 odd keepers we had between the O Neil years and now? Or the majority of other Premier League keepers? 

• Like 2

We’ve got a goal difference of 0. We are not shipping goals left right and centre. That goal against Watford was a freak and wasn’t entirely down to Kasper. People calling for a replacement for Schmeichel and the sacking of Mike Stowell for a brief loss of form is Madness. 

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

We’ve got a goal difference of 0. We are not shipping goals left right and centre. That goal against Watford was a freak and wasn’t entirely down to Kasper. People calling for a replacement for Schmeichel and the sacking of Mike Stowell for a brief loss of form is Madness. 

2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 0 - That’s December in the league. 

Didnt keep a clean sheet all of November 

much better today especially when it came to commanding his area (something he has been criticised for before). Saw him come out for corners and get some punches on the ball. 

Distribution has always been a sticking point and that didn't change today.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

much better today especially when it came to commanding his area (something he has been criticised for before). Saw him come out for corners and get some punches on the ball. 

Distribution has always been a sticking point and that didn't change today.

I definitely noticed much better commanding of the area too. That helped us massively. 

But distribution. ? It must have been heading for double figures, in total, either kicked straight out or aimed at Mahrez with him mostly making a token jump, and getting nowhere near it.

Is the problem though that we don't have anyone attacking wise who wins many headers anyway?

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I definitely noticed much better commanding of the area too. That helped us massively. 

But distribution. ? It must have been heading for double figures, in total, either kicked straight out or aimed at Mahrez with him mostly making a token jump, and getting nowhere near it.

Is the problem though that we don't have anyone attacking wise who wins many headers anyway?

yep, definitey must have been instructed to just hoof it up the pitch today and not play with it too much at the back given how high and quick Liverpool press.

I don't mind that being the tactic but at least keep it on the pitch!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

yep, definitey must have been instructed to just hoof it up the pitch today and not play with it too much at the back given how high and quick Liverpool press.

I don't mind that being the tactic but at least keep it on the pitch!

Yeh that was obviously the instruction but his kicking really is dreadful at the moment. Even Crouch would struggle winning headers from Kaspers kicking. Surely keepers must work on this every day so I find it hard to understand why he's so poor. Kasper had obviously been given an instruction to time waste as much as possible today as well 

there was a guy behind me in C2 today who had a moan at Kasper for kicking it out to Fuchs instead of throwing it.

It went straight to Fuchs, no Huddersfield players around him and nearly led to a dangerous attack.

I can understand if he shanked the kick or gave possession away, but he didn't. Emphasising that people just love to moan for the sake of it!

54 minutes ago, StanSP said:

there was a guy behind me in C2 today who had a moan at Kasper for kicking it out to Fuchs instead of throwing it.

It went straight to Fuchs, no Huddersfield players around him and nearly led to a dangerous attack.

I can understand if he shanked the kick or gave possession away, but he didn't. Emphasising that people just love to moan for the sake of it!

To be fair, if it's the moment I remember it seemed a totally unccessary kick, that ended up being far harder to control because he wellied it. Where as a throw would probably have been far easier to control and may have actually led to a danagerous attack that just "nearly" leading to one.

Not the worst thing in the world, but I remember questioning the decision to kick myself... and no I don't sit there!

i wouldn't say he 'wellied it'!

When I said led to a dangerous attack, I meant that someone else lost the ball further up the field (Ndidi?) and it was neither Schmeichel's fault or Fuchs' fault in the way that he received the ball.

I just think it was something silly to moan and a bit needless. The end result was still the same - the pass went to Fuchs and Fuchs was able to pass the ball forward. 

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

i wouldn't say he 'wellied it'!

When I said led to a dangerous attack, I meant that someone else lost the ball further up the field (Ndidi?) and it was neither Schmeichel's fault or Fuchs' fault in the way that he received the ball.

I just think it was something silly to moan and a bit needless. The end result was still the same - the pass went to Fuchs and Fuchs was able to pass the ball forward. 

I think i said to myself "oh dear" at that kick before seeing that it reached Fuchs just fine and worked out. Just a bit of Kasper showboating, quality

On 12/26/2017 at 16:58, brucey said:

Kasper (on current form) and Maguire are similar - will win us points in areas where they excel but at the same time also lose us points from mistakes.

You mean we don't have perfect robots playing in our team? Mistakes must not be made ever, Leicester players should be flawless gods not humans :ph34r:

He’s having a tough time of it this season but let’s not pretend he hasn’t been an amazing player for us in our most successful era. Yes he’s not perfect, that’s why he plays for Leicester and not Manchester United. Same with players like Maguire and Ndidi etc.

Don’t know why our fans are so eager to criticise our players all of the time!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...