Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Watford (a) Post-Match Thread (2-1 defeat)

1 minute ago, easilee said:

I like to think so.

Unlike you who, sees a comment and takes it so literally to mean a medical disorder which was called 'crazy' until about 2005.

Go and be a professional victim somewhere else.

Quick jelappy here mate making constructive comments rather than sick ones. 

There are plenty of agencies that are around these days where you can seek professional help.

Most are free just Google it. 

Everyone deserves a chance in life  it’s not too late. 

Absolute horror show all around really.

Shape wasn't working, too static and narrow like it was against Palace.

Didn't show any urgency until the big men came on up top, but by then it was too late.

Puel is too reluctant to change it sometimes, their second goal was inevitable from the moment their first went in.

For anyone wondering whether Dragovic can play full back, there's your answer. All over the shop.

Chilwell's second half performance was genuinely one of the worst I've seen from a City player.

King anonymous, Ndidi didn't stand a chance.

So frustrating, they were there for the taking and we let them play for an hour.

Puel needs time, he hasn't had a transfer window yet and we've had some great results since he came in, but we need to eradicate this sort of performance quickly.

• Like 2

Just now, Tuna said:

We need better competition all over the pitch, there is a huge drop in quality from our best XI to the replacements. The likes of King, Drago, Amartey, Benalouane, Musa are just not good enough.

I'd keep Amartey as utillity player, King must have some role in the dressing room but should never come near the bench. I wouldn't write off Dragovic that fast, it's one game and his first start since what, 4 months? The rest can feck off.

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Yeah, I do it five times a day, on 5th attempt I try three fingers.

Now if you don't mind I have some business to attend to.

I bet you do !

4 Fingers ?? You're brave.

Edited by easilee

Just now, TeaMen Tom said:

Claude in case you hadn't noticed your opponent came into the match having lost 5 out of 6.  'Strong'?

Cut him some slack. I know you found your scapegoat of the week but it's becoming a bit boring. We have shit replacements and there is nothing he can do about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Quick jelappy here mate making constructive comments rather than sick ones. 

There are plenty of agencies that are around these days where you can seek professional help.

Most are free just Google it. 

Everyone deserves a chance in life  it’s not too late. 

Any specific agencies ?

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, FuchingKante said:

Agree with not getting a midfielder in, but to be fair Drinkwater was completely wank last season.

Agree. But I’d have much rather see us start today with a central midfield containing Drinkwater. 

The arf was that? We started well and looked the better team, got our noses infront, Silva makes a change before halftime and it was all downhill til we frantically scramble for the last 10.

It seems anyone slightly on their game or even average are capable of beating us.

5 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

We missed Iborra, Badly. 

It’s time one to get rid of this soft underbelly. Puel needs to be ruthless and come the summer get rid of the dead wood. We will forever take strikes backwards and forwards until we weed the shit out. It’s time for new faces and a new direction. 

This all day long , you can’t improve or do well with players that are just ok or do a job ,this has been my argument regarding Andy King or along and today just proves the point . We go to rest a player and our only option is Andy King who simply isn’t a premier league player and we have far to many other players that are distinctly average also . There is no real competition for places and he needs the balls to make some drastic squad changes 

8 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I really hope he's got the ****ing big heavy ballsack to do it - every other manager has absolutely pussed-out when it's come to getting rid of our baggage. 

We're like a dirty arsehole with bits of shit hanging off it and nobody dares wipe it for some reason.

Puel needs to be the man and shift on the crap, hold onto the quality and we'll go places. If he lets 'the lads' convince him to keep the shite on then he'll sadly fall off and fail just like those before him. 

That is the best middle paragraph I’ve ever read hahaha!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Claude in case you hadn't noticed your opponent came into the match having lost 5 out of 6.  'Strong'?

He's talking physically, they are bigger than us. We have far too many light weight players, which is exactly why we keep conceding set pieces.

2 minutes ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

That cannot be worth tens of thousands of pounds per week. If there’s a morale issue, get some psychologists in or, failing that, a puppy for the dressing room. Much cheaper to keep than King.

A psychologist woud be surely helpful but he's not in the dressing room or on the training ground. King doesn't bother me as long as he isn't on the bench. Or on the pitch.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

A psychologist woud be surely helpful but he's not in the dressing room or on the training ground. King doesn't bother me as long as he isn't on the bench. Or on the pitch.

King shouldn't be in the side and we all know that but constantly scapegoating him is ridiculous. Was it his fault on the two goals we conceded, was it his fault Chilwell had a shocker, was it his fault slimani did nothing when he came on. The answers are no 

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

King shouldn't be in the side and we all know that but constantly scapegoating him is ridiculous. Was it his fault on the two goals we conceded, was it his fault Chilwell had a shocker, was it his fault slimani did nothing when he came on. The answers are no 

I'd argue that Slimani made no impact due to the fact that our midfield was non-existent and therefore he had no service. So it was sort of Kings fault, yeah.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Ffs, really are people gonna talk such shite.  The guy offered nothing, he had no impact on the game time, if we had a player that did maybe we could  have scored many goals.

Or stopped the goals....not Andy King