Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
turkish14

Teams breaking their “ducks” against us?

And/or players.Is it just me... or do teams on X amount of no goals scored/wins et cetera always end against us? And players on barren runs then score against us.

watford hadn’t won in 6 games, beat us today..

Sure Crystal Palace has their first away win against us.

am I making this up or can the stato’s  out there confirm?

Edited by turkish14
  • Like 2

Just now, turkish14 said:

Is it just me... or do teams on X amount of no goals scored/wins et cetera always end against us?

watford hadn’t won in 6 games, beat us today..

Sure Crystal Palace has their first away win against us.

am I making this up or can the stato’s  out there confirm?

Palace hadn't scored away for about 9 months until they rocked up at the KP.

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Happens with players not having scored for months too, always seems to have been this way, its getting bizarre now.

As you posted this, I was just amending my topic to include players, as I vaguely remember players doing the same.

it is quite frankly ridiculous how often ex-players score against us.

Find this more bemusing than teams breaking ducks. We've finished off teams in the past who were on shit runs of form (Everton earlier in the season comes to mind).

Ex-players love a goal against us though. 

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Inconsistent is the Leicester way but it always was . There isnt a team too poor for us to lose to ; conversely we could beat any team in the world over 90 minutes with our best team out playing well

Absolute nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's got to be a mentality thing.

Lack of focus.

Thinking they're better than they are...we drew with Man Utd only have 10 men you know...Watford...Walk in the park! Oh shit we lost. :rolleyes:

we have very clearly suffered from weak mentality since Ranieri sacked off the club psychologists which we found so useful during out escape / title seasons. 

for some reason we up our game against big sides (most of the time) and seem to find a good performance level BUT soooo many times this season we've treated shittier teams that we should be beating with far too little respect - thought'd we'd walk it and then shit the bed when we realise they're not as wank as we thought they might be. 

it's clear as daylight. someone needs to remind our players that you need to give 100% every second of every game to guarantee a win against sides in this league, no matter who they are.

we treated everyone the same in our title winning season - we put everyone to the sword. 

this season, we barely show some teams the ****ing butter knife. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...