Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

Radio Leicester post match

I would like more phone calls.  The keep playing a highlights package.  I phoned to complain once and they said it was so anyone who had missed the game could hear what happeneed. This is mad.  They are just bigging up their own ability to edit some clips.  If i turn on at 4.45 i understand the match has finished and i want to hear comment...

Just now, bmouth_fox said:

My streams seem to have gone down hill since start of the season. Are yours and if not, do you mind if I ask where you get them from?

I pay $50 a year for an IPTV thing which gets me most games. When that's playing up or our games barely covered abroad like on Boxing Day I get a stream off Sports devil on kodi ,which can buffer a bit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I pay $50 a year for an IPTV thing which gets me most games. When that's playing up or our games barely covered abroad like on Boxing Day I get a stream off Sports devil on kodi ,which can buffer a bit.

Cheers! I use VIPBox, but like I say it's gone downhill 

Edited by bmouth_fox

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Sportsdonkey seems to be offering a year for £15 at the minute.

21 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

I can hardly bear to listen to RLs coverage anymore even though I love to listen to all things Leicester City. It increasingly seems to be a vehicle for Ian Stringer’s opinions, commentary soundbites and excruciating attempts at humour. 

Totally agree it’s almost cringeworthy of the Ian Stringer Ego Stroking phone in at times especially the sound bites he likes listening to himself on the radio !!

Only problem I have with callers is people who dont even know our own players names. I remember one caller forgetting Lloyd Dyer name and kept referring to him as the coloured lad. I mean Dyer spent 6 long years with us and he has a basic English name, the mind boggles. Forget about the super hard dodgy foreign names such as Salami and Oxazazaki. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I paid for year back in August. I tried to get on MCK at the time but everyone said they weren't taking on new people.

49 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

are you able to send a link for the is the $15 deal please.... do you find this service works well?

32 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Where’s that link as I only found the one for £50 a year ?

Apologies it’s back at £50. I saw it last night and bought my brother and dad one at £15 each, I hope it was a deal rather than a glitch, otherwise I might not get the full year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strokes said:

Apologies it’s back at £50. I saw it last night and bought my brother and dad one at £15 each, I hope it was a deal rather than a glitch, otherwise I might not get the full year.

What’s it like is it worth what you pay ?

a lot of stream sites have really gone down hill lately !!

I have a friend who calls him Salami and hes not making a joke he just hasnt got the word Slimani (its what your missus should be doing plus ani) in his head.

I always go 'comando' to watch away games.

Matt was awful early on with a  very limited bolted on the fence game of two halves,indiviidual and collective responsibilty,players will know their roles etc.But much better now and getting some other broadcast work so good work

Hate Radio Leicester coverage nowadays. I can't stand Stringer. It's all about him only. 

Hardly ever have fans on any more on Monday nights. And then have a ongoing competition to see who can guess one of the presenters/readers middle name. Honestly who cares?? 

Then all you hear is Stringer laughing like a girl and thinking hes banter king with Matt Elliott. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Hate Radio Leicester coverage nowadays. I can't stand Stringer. It's all about him only. 

Hardly ever have fans on any more on Monday nights. And then have a ongoing competition to see who can guess one of the presenters/readers middle name. Honestly who cares?? 

Then all you hear is Stringer laughing like a girl and thinking hes banter king with Matt Elliott. 

Not directly related to post match broadcasting but if you log in to LCFC.com there is free commentary on every City PL game. PROPER commentary. Great summarising from Gerry Taggart too. 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/408231/lcfc-radio

The excellent views of the game from either Matt Elliott or Matt Piper, are negated by the ludicrous phone in afterwards that brings the programme down to farce value. 

Its historic, but they really need to bin this section to bring it to being the really credible programme it should be.

I think though it’s down to the audience they have. They used to have a morning phone in, which was similar, comedy gold, cringeworthy to the core. 

19 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

The excellent views of the game from either Matt Elliott or Matt Piper, are negated by the ludicrous phone in afterwards that brings the programme down to farce value. 

Its historic, but they really need to bin this section to bring it to being the really credible programme it should be.

I think though it’s down to the audience they have. They used to have a morning phone in, which was similar, comedy gold, cringeworthy to the core. 

Yeah, you probably get callers on like the person who posted the below! :whistle: