Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Simpson out til February

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

This statement is so right. Most of us have seen this coming why haven't 3 managers the DoF and the recruitment team. If I was the owner I'd be asking serious questions of some of these people.

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Puel hasn’t had a transfer window yet so it’s unfair to criticise him for the issue, Shakespeare, Ranieri, Rudkin et al are at fault though 

You can't keep blaming these people though! How dare you?!!

As for the DoF and recruitment team you say if you were the owner you'd be asking serious questions of some of these people....they must have the safest jobs in world football, surely...they seem more untouchable that Sepp Blatter once was.

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

This is his chance. No doubt, all the 'I told you so's' will be spaffing if he does well.

I hope he does. I'm a Leicester fan and want to see us win. That's my agenda.

With 29k Plus posts on here with a like rate of 1 per 5 posts I don’t know how you have time for anything else ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

col... let's see how he does in the next few games.  Last season, when he was in midfield, he grew into to it ...so that he was starting to be assertive by afcon.  This may be a similar opportunity.  He is young and he needs confidence... let's be positive and hold off till this period is through .  Then we will know if we need alternative cover at rb.

You're talking too much sense pal. We are supposed to slag our players off at all times and remind people with constant "I told you so's"

We all know Amartey isn't good enough to start for us. Let's just get behind him until Simpson is back.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

With 29k Plus posts on here with a like rate of 1 per 5 posts I don’t know how you have time for anything else ?

1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

I post what I believe. I don’t give a flying shite if I get a ‘like’ or whatavya.

I hope Amartey plays brilliantly. Alas, my feeling is that he ain’t good enough. Many people don’t think he’s good enough. Don’t hold it against me if I saw it sooner than some.

I do apologise if you don’t agree.

lol

Edited by Col city fan

Simpson bether than most give him credit for. He is there to defend and does it very well. Going forward and passing another matter . Hope we have a nice surprise today but think without him we will be exploited by kloop and realise how seriously we will miss him ☹️ . Score prediction 3-1 to the foxes. ?. Get in

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 03:05, Wookie said:

We've had a finished Wasilewski and Amartey as RB cover for two or three years, we deserve everything that happens as result of Simpson's injury.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 09:58, sylofox said:

This statement is so right. Most of us have seen this coming why haven't 3 managers the DoF and the recruitment team. If I was the owner I'd be asking serious questions of some of these people.

20 hours ago, Wookie said:

Puel hasn’t had a transfer window yet so it’s unfair to criticise him for the issue, Shakespeare, Ranieri, Rudkin et al are at fault though 

Where did I blame Puel? 3 managers Pearson CR and Shakey. But come midday Monday if Puel's not sorted it lollol he's getting an earful lol

18 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I post what I believe. I don’t give a flying shite if I get a ‘like’ or whatavya.

I hope Amartey plays brilliantly. Alas, my feeling is that he ain’t good enough. Many people don’t think he’s good enough. Don’t hold it against me if I saw it sooner than some.

I do apologise if you don’t agree.

lol

I don't agree. Not that what your saying is wrong. But I just don't want to be seen agreeing with you. People might stop giving me a +1 lollollol Really is that what people are judged by lollol

Guest Col city fan
Just now, sylofox said:

I don't agree. Not that what your saying is wrong. But I just don't want to be seen agreeing with you. People might stop giving me a +1 lollollol Really is that what people are judged by lollol

Shut up Welly and take your tablets son. I see being in Yarmouth isn't making you any brighter!

lol

:thumbup:

#buddy

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 18:06, Foxes1 said:

Yet again our recruitment team have let the manager down by not recruiting a suitable back up option and instead signing forwards who were not needed.

When we sell Musa and Slimani we will have a few bob to play with, or with a bit of luck it might even be a quid.

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
21 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Oh and by the way Happy New Year you miserable fecker.

And to you my friend

:kissing:

Edited by Col city fan

45 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Where did I blame Puel? 3 managers Pearson CR and Shakey. But come midday Monday if Puel's not sorted it lollol he's getting an earful lol

Pearson had De Laet, so we at least had two RBs. Thought you meant Puel though so apologies 

• Thanks 1