Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Liverpool 2 Leicester 1 post match thread

Didn't catch the game unfortunately, and although it's gutting we went 1 up and still lost, objectively this is fine. They have the best attacking front line in the league, and we didn't completely capitulate. 

Plus Everton and Watford both lost, so we're still 8th. Roll on the next game!

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Puel is not only a poor manager, he is a coward.

He might as well be telling the players as they walk out onto the pitch 'you can't win this, just try to keep the score down'.

Total BS. We went out at their throats and took the lead. 

Subs were brave too.

edit. So many people saying we were going to be battered - they should give Puel and the players great credit.

Edited by Guest

Guest Kopfkino

Got exactly what we deserved. I'm always happy to see sides who make no effort to play football lose and, whilst I'm not happy to lose, I have very little sympathy for us. Was absolutely pathetic for 70 minutes. On a really poor run now, can't defend, can't hold a lead. Got to beat Huddersfield and put a bit of a run together after Chelsea away.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I just wanna take this opportunity once again to thank our useless joke of a recruitment team for putting us in the position of having no back up RB and having to use makeshift one and now we have no decent CB deputy for Maguire in the next game, along with that we have £60m's (And the rest) worth of useless strikers sat around the club none of them I have faith of coming in and replacing an injured Vardy. :clap::clap::clap:

Swear it increased to 10 yellows after Boxing Day.

Salah is just insane.. I honestly believe he should be tested for doping, coz he doesn't just doesn't get tired.

Slimani was horrible, Mahrez was pretty much invisible other than the assist. Same goes for Gray.

Edited by Redouane

3 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

He might as well be telling the players as they walk out onto the pitch 'you can't win this, just try to keep the score down'.

That's one for the Kitch scrapbook.

• Like 2

I’ll see how we recruit in jan before I start slating Puel as he can only work with what we’ve got. That said it’s getting a little too predictable in these games. 

On the the plus side, we’d probably be bottom if we’d have stuck with Shakey, we’re still 8th even when we are dog shite!

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Bellend, face facts that the majority of our squad is bang average at best.. Puel can’t do a great deal with that can he? You can’t polish a turd. We’ve got a soft underbelly that needs addressing before we start criticising Puel. Liverpool are vastly superior to ourselves, and that is thanks to the two previous managers and backroom staff for their appalling transfer policy. It’s annoying we can’t hold on to leads but unfortunately there’s some glaring weaknesses in the side. 

Both full backs need changing, Morgan needs the boot and we need some more dynamic players in midfield and up front in order to play the way Puel wants us too. We were never going to keep them out with ****ing Amartey and Fuchs at the back... never.

• Like 3

Just now, Redouane said:

Salah is just insane.. I honestly believe he should be tested for doping, coz he doesn't just doesn't get tired.

Slimani was horrible, Mahrez was pretty much invisible other than the assist. Same goes for Gray.

I honestly can't see how was Slimani terrible, I thought he and Okazaki entered well. But no service to them, so they couldn't do that much.