Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

Maybe just maybe City made it clear to Drag that they fully intend to sign him close season if he’s committed.

Drags response was he wanted to keep his options open and see what offers are on the table.

City saw this as a sign of a player who could not give 100% commitment and was one of the reasons Morgan was brought back in when fit. 

Maybe CP is not the bad guy in this after all as things have to be right for all concerned.

Just saying.......

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Maybe just maybe City made it clear to Drag that they fully intend to sign him close season if he’s committed.

Drags response was he wanted to keep his options open and see what offers are on the table.

City saw this as a sign of a player who could not give 100% commitment and was one of the reasons Morgan was brought back in when fit. 

Maybe CP is not the bad guy in this after all as things have to be right for all concerned.

Just saying.......

Seems a perfectly feasible scenario to me.

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Just saying.......

You missed your calling ... you could be writing fiction

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2018 at 02:17, themightyfin said:

Just saying.......

Not 100% committed??? He is apparently and understandably (in my opinion) keeping his options open as he does not want to waste anymore time being stuck behind Morgan, regardless of performances.  If he does go, our loss.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Not 100% committed??? He is apparently and understandably (in my opinion) keeping his options open as he does not want to waste anymore time being stuck behind Morgan, regardless of performances.  If he does go, our loss.

Dragovic has every right to keep his cards close to his chest until the club stick a reasonable contract under his nose. Negotiating, especially in this age, is a two way street, not ‘we’re not giving you a contract yet but we’re going to judge you if you’re not fully committed right now’.

The club aren’t that daft so it’s likely bs. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Read my post again. He was only took out of the team after saying he wanted to look at his options and not commit. 

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Read my post again. He was only took out of the team after saying he wanted to look at his options and not commit. 

Nah, he was taken out as soon as Morgan was fit again.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Who actually told you this?  Was it Puel or Dragovic?

7 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Nah, he was taken out as soon as Morgan was fit again.

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Who actually told you this?  Was it Puel or Dragovic?

Funny I've been told the same story. He was dropped because he would not commit to the club.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Funny I've been told the same story. He was dropped because he would not commit to the club.

It may be true, but stories propagate a lot in this world, people talk a lot of speculative bollocks. What someone said, even if they're close to the club, still might just be their projection rather than factual.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

It may be true, but stories propagate a lot in this world, people talk a lot of speculative bollocks. What someone said, even if they're close to the club, still might just be their projection rather than factual.

Agreed but this has come from two different sources. Both of which have given reliable info in the past.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I didn't take it as you was or that you had written the point off. My comments were more to the replies writing fins comment off.

Understood. In these difficult times, avoiding misunderstanding (especially amongst friends) feels important.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...