Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

He is too good to be sat on the bench right now. No wonder he isn't thrilled about joining permanently. 

I would sign him up and start him and Maguire, with Wes either moving on or being told you can see out your contract, but you likely won't be first choice. 

Huth and Wes leaving really wouldn't be the end of the world for us, but I understand if people want to let him see out his final year. I just don't want a manager to feel he has to start him every week because he is captain! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

I wouldn't sign for us if I was him. Comes in, doesn't put a foot wrong, keeps a clean sheet, then captain fantastic just steps back into the side like nothings happened. Complete slap in the face. 

Not even just the last clean sheet, he kept 5 in a row when the great lump was injured.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Wow, talk about straight to the point.

Obviously Dragovic has no respect for Puel whatsoever. 

I'd be off like a shot if I was him!.. 

Puel has shown him a huge disrespect by picking Morgan over him! 

Hope he goes to a club that shows him the respect he deserves! 

Puel out!! 

NOW! 

Edited by weller54

I tweeted on Saturday that if Dragovic doesn't join it's all Puel's fault.

Not selecting him is baffling, he has never put a foot wrong, dropping him again at the weekend was one of the worst decisions I've seen a Leicester manager make.

Dragovic in, Puel out :thumbup:

18 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

I wouldn't sign for us if I was him. Comes in, doesn't put a foot wrong, keeps a clean sheet, then captain fantastic just steps back into the side like nothings happened. Complete slap in the face. 

Exactly. Literally never put a foot wrong, has appeared in multiple clean sheets. He was involved in one game that turned into a mauling vs Man City, and even then he was very good in that game - it was Kasper and Maguire at fault for the goals. 

I expect we will change manager and will sign him though. He's clearly a premier league class defender, and the right age for a CB.

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Exactly. Literally never put a foot wrong, has appeared in multiple clean sheets. He was involved in one game that turned into a mauling vs Man City, and even then he was very good in that game - it was Kasper and Maguire at fault for the goals. 

I expect we will change manager and will sign him though. He's clearly a premier league class defender, and the right age for a CB.

Who do you have faith in at the club that will say we need to sign him? 

Whoever is our manager this preseason will have a bloody tough job. Would be interested to know exactly how Morgan walks straight back in to the team, especially after the Southampton clean sheet, surely as a manager that is the perfect justification for keeping Dragovic in?

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Drag will go Puel hinted the other week that a contract extension could be offered to Morgan.

Rudkin will pull this deal off - no probs.

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

I'd be off like a shot if I was him!.. 

Puel has shown him a huge disrespect by picking Morgan over him! 

Hope he goes to a club that shows him the respect he deserves! 

Puel out!! 

NOW! 

Wasnt it you,and a few others who after 2 games,posted he wasnt PL quality..

Edited by fuchsntf