Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

2 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Whoever is our manager this preseason will have a bloody tough job. Would be interested to know exactly how Morgan walks straight back in to the team, especially after the Southampton clean sheet, surely as a manager that is the perfect justification for keeping Dragovic in?

Puel’s thinking was that Wes needed a rest!!

18 minutes ago, murphy said:

I read today that we are going back to Boro for Gibson.  That will help our frailties at set pieces!

Would prefer Dragovic myself and cheaper.

Boro might get up through the play offs then want a fortune for him again. Has he played well this season as I haven't seen much of the championship this season

6 hours ago, Matt said:

....Hang on, is that why Puel avoids playing Dragovic?

Because if he plays well, the owners will want to buy him permanently. If Dragovic has made clear he won't be signing with Puel in charge, that might sway the owners away from keeping Puel...

I'd be gutted if we lost him because we're persisting with Morgan. 

Him and Maguire would be a class partnership for years to come, and Morgan needs replacing in the summer anyway- what's the point in playing him? That's before you even take into consideration how many goals we are haemorrhaging because he's past it. 

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

If I was Dragovic I’d refuse to sign for us in the summer. 

I imagine we will offer him something and he will then sit on that and get his agent to see what else is on the table elsewhere. 

He's hardly been able to put himself in the shop window this season, so he may actually find that there aren't many offers better than ours. 

When it comes down to it, money will be a big persuading factor (as always!), so with a new manager (hopefully!) and fresh hope of more game time, he may not have a better offer than us. Let's not forget that his form took a massive dip once he moved to Leverkusen, so he wasn't the hot property before he joined us and that won't have changed much here. 

New manager and can see him definitely staying! 

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

Yeah it's not coming fast enough. Only know Whealan Rudkin and the owners legal representatives  had a meeting at a secret location.

Thanks mate! Probably goes at the end of the season, how about the talk of Rafa to replace him is it premature?

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Thanks mate! Probably goes at the end of the season, how about the talk of Rafa to replace him is it premature?

If the owners have made up there minds id like to think they are already looking. I personally think a toxic atmosphere and a loss Saturday will see him gone. I see no benefits from dragging this out.

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Puel has seemed to alluded to the idea we don't have a set fee for bringing in Dragovic permanently, perhaps we haven't played him as much in hope of getting him cheaper??? 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-boss-claude-puel-1519330

Puel is chatting breeze, even Football Manager has a set fee :ph34r:.

On 30/04/2018 at 19:18, murphy said:

I read today that we are going back to Boro for Gibson.  That will help our frailties at set pieces!

Would prefer Dragovic myself and cheaper.

Not a unanimous opinion, but the best to start there is by signing a new keeper.