Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Puel has seemed to alluded to the idea we don't have a set fee for bringing in Dragovic permanently, perhaps we haven't played him as much in hope of getting him cheaper??? 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-boss-claude-puel-1519330

So we got him on a loan to buy deal but did not get the price lol lol Even Rudkins not that fecking stupid.

Also love him talking long term in every interview. Either the owners have done an about turn or he's on fecking drugs.

52 minutes ago, sylofox said:

So we got him on a loan to buy deal but did not get the price lol lol Even Rudkins not that fecking stupid.

Also love him talking long term in every interview. Either the owners have done an about turn or he's on fecking drugs.

I don’t think anyone can deny he comes across as very ignorant and stubborn in his excuses (in general not just on this discussion as I can believe the recruitment team are that stupid) yet he doesn’t seem to have and bollocks.

Edited by Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish we had seen more of him this season. We really need a top CB to partner Maguire next season, and this guy could be it, but we have seen so little of him to properly judge. An opportunity missed by Puel and I suspect if Puel stays, Drago will leave and we will be in the market for a CB again. 

Lots of options out there of course (at a cost!) but can't help but think we may miss out on one right in front of us, due to Wes being preferred all season.