Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

7 minutes ago, les-tah said:

He could be as good as a prime bobby moore and some people on here would still have morgan in the team because he won the league

Not really fair, he's done well but Morgan as usual has been pretty solid and has adapted to the passing side of it better than Simpson for me. I have no issue with Morgan coming back into the team on the back of his own performances this year.

I didn't really notice him, which I think is a compliment because he did everything expected of him.

He does certainly seem more assured on the ball and we look a lot more composed at the back since he's come in. We haven't really put ourselves under self inflicted pressure from aimlessly hoofing the ball up field unlike past games with different defensive pairings.

Whereas Benny I noticed for the wrong reasons... lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I didn't really notice him, which I think is a compliment because he did everything expected of him.

I could walk past him in the street and wouldn't notice him, he's just one of them that glides through games without much bother... unlike the other nutter who just can't help smashing people out of play with horrific tables, kicking the ball out of play with 50m passes or trying to volley it from 40 yards.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I could walk past him in the street and wouldn't notice him, he's just one of them that glides through games without much bother... unlike the other nutter who just can't help smashing people out of play with horrific tables, kicking the ball out of play with 50m passes or trying to volley it from 40 yards.

Or slicing a 5 yard pass up into the air and putting his fullback into an unnecessary duel, and kicking a lad in the face. Guys a liability 

• Like 1

I'd take this as the opportunity to wish Wes well and thanks very much. Keep him out until the end of the season ( barring injury) and let him realise his days here are done. 

he has done alright recently but we look to have better options now.

Edited by Colourmy

A €20m option to buy fee seems awful negotiation by us for a player who we were linked with before Leverkusen bought him. They signed him for €15m and they wanted rid of him within a year but will still make a profit on him.

It would be nice to live in a world that we could offload some of our transfer errors in Musa and Slimani and still turn a profit. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Converting that to pounds and he'd come in at 17M, the same as Harry Maguire. It will have to be assessed at the of the season, but given the current market that seems like a fair price to me. Especially as he's proving he can form a good relationship with other players in the team and showing consistency. Compare this to fees for Lindelof, Davinson Sanchez, Rudgier, Mustafi and Van Dijk and it's far from outlandish.

Regarding Morgan and Huth, no need to say goodbye to those two yet! If we get into Europe we will be able to give games to many players in the squad. Morgan for me has been good this season, Maguire gets the plaudits but defensively Wes is much better. We'll have to see how the time out of the game has affected Huth but if he's anywhere close to his old level he's a great player to have. Even if we don't get into Europe, Puel has so far proved you can rotate your squad and maintain results so another reason to retain good players.

• Like 3