Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dom kellett

Dragovic

41 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I dont think Puel will play anyone based on sentimental value .. if he thinks we play better football and more clean sheets with Dragovic he stays.

Puel is the fresh set of eyes this club needed. Probably why Shakey failed.

That's one reason he was a great appointment. We needed someone who came in who had no favourites and allowed everyone to start with a clean slate. He'll pick a team on merit and not give a damn if he upsets someone in the process as none of these are his players.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

While I do agree that we need to add a CB I'm not convinced by Dragovic as yet, i will pay more attention to him over the next few games.

Fair enough and it won't hurt anyone. Just hope we'll see more of him.

11 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

While I do agree that we need to add a CB I'm not convinced by Dragovic as yet, i will pay more attention to him over the next few games.

Will the club act on your report gurru? :P On a serious note, if the reported transfer fee is correct, Drago could present real value, time will tell!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 18/01/2018 at 16:05, Gerard said:

That's one reason he was a great appointment. We needed someone who came in who had no favourites and allowed everyone to start with a clean slate. He'll pick a team on merit and not give a damn if he upsets someone in the process as none of these are his players.

He had a few preconceived ideas before joining us, eg initially playing Gray ahead of Albrighton and Okazaki. I'm most pleased that he's had an open mind to see what actually works and change his selected players accordingly.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, brucey said:

He had a few preconceived ideas before joining us, eg initially playing Gray ahead of Albrighton and Okazaki. I'm most pleased that he's had an open mind to see what actually works and change his selected players accordingly.

The merits of the 'thinking man'

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If you've not paid much attention to him, how can you be unconvinced?

You notice that i did not say that i haven't much attention, just stated that I will pay him more. There is a very subtle difference.

14 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Will the club act on your report gurru? :P On a serious note, if the reported transfer fee is correct, Drago could present real value, time will tell!

No they don't ever phone to get my opinion !!! 

Not sure why not

• Like 2

Just now, gurru991 said:

You notice that i did not say that i haven't much attention, just stated that I will pay him more. There is a very subtle difference.

Yes I did notice that. I'm teasing you, not attacking you. How much attention does he require from you before you make a final assessment? :P

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Yes I did notice that. I'm teasing you, not attacking you. How much attention does he require from you before you make a final assessment? :P

I do appreciate the teasing :scarf:

Sometimes the fact that a defender hasn't grabbed my attention is a positive. I'm really not sure how much to take away from the Fleetwood games.The next 2 or 3 should do it for me though.

Just now, gurru991 said:

I do appreciate the teasing :scarf:

Sometimes the fact that a defender hasn't grabbed my attention is a positive. I'm really not sure how much to take away from the Fleetwood games.The next 2 or 3 should do it for me though.

I like him - he's unfussy and cerebral (relatively), and 26 seems a very good age to be getting an experienced international CB.

• Like 1