Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Top 5 memorable goal celebrations

What are your top 5 Leicester goals that have resulted in the fans going crazy? I’m gonna go for more recent ones as I was a bit too young to have mad celebrations in the O’Neill days.

No particular order

Knockaert V Forest to get us into the playoffs. At the time it felt like nothing could beat that, obviously since a lot has. Just absolute carnage in the away end getting pelted by coins but not even caring.

Any goal in the United 5-3 game. Looked like we could get a battering when Di Maria scored that worldy but what happened after that just defied belief. If I had to choose one it’d be Vardy’s one on one against De Gea. I genuinely thought the concourse was going to collapse. Bad decision to go out the night before as I nearly threw up

Ulloa V Norwich. We didn’t play well that day and who knows if the wheels would’ve come off if we hadn’t won that. Just felt like such a massive goal and I’m sure the celebrations caused some sort of minor earth tremor lol

Vardy v West Brom. The start of the great escape and just pure carnage once again. Loved his celebration and the away end was just incredible 

Vardy breaking the goal record against United. Just scenes

• Like 3

What are your top 5 Leicester goals that have resulted in the fans going crazy? I’m gonna go for more recent ones as I was a bit too young to have mad celebrations in the O’Neill days.

No particular order

Knockaert V Forest to get us into the playoffs. At the time it felt like nothing could beat that, obviously since a lot has. Just absolute carnage in the away end getting pelted by coins but not even caring.

Any goal in the United 5-3 game. Looked like we could get a battering when Di Maria scored that worldy but what happened after that just defied belief. If I had to choose one it’d be Vardy’s one on one against De Gea. I genuinely thought the concourse was going to collapse. Bad decision to go out the night before as I nearly threw up

Ulloa V Norwich. We didn’t play well that day and who knows if the wheels would’ve come off if we hadn’t won that. Just felt like such a massive goal and I’m sure the celebrations caused some sort of minor earth tremor lol

Vardy v West Brom. The start of the great escape and just pure carnage once again. Loved his celebration and the away end was just incredible 

The goal by Walshy pictured in your avatar was a good one I remember.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
20 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

No particular order

The goal by Walshy pictured in your avatar was a good one I remember.

Was that against Fulham in the League Cup?

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Was that against Fulham in the League Cup?

The only match I ever left early :blush:

We were 2-0 down after 82 minutes so me and my mate said bollux to it and walked out. As we got near to the Half Time Orange we heard the roar so dived in and watched the comeback unfold on the big TV. 

Never made that mistake again!!!

• Like 1