Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm a portuguese that has been following Leicester since Slimani transfer. 

Who's that bald CB? He can't get a ball on a teammate. From an outsider point of view, King doesn't fit at that position and James just seems meh, Adrien should be playing more from behind as he's your best midfielder on the ball. 

Chilwell is looking good, imo. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

You have to admire King's innate ability to instantly look for that backwards pass, at any level.  Immense.  

He makes our other mids look shit because he never passes forward to them so they are constantly feeding off scraps or having to pick the ball up from defence.

I hope he doesn't play again this season.

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

Don’t know what to make of this, except Benny is shit. The pitch looks heavy and as yet you can’t see us scoring. Think I’d take Slim off and put Nacho on, he couldn’t do any worse. 

Think nacho prefers to sit on bench if faced playing with Barnes 

Just now, EnglishOxide said:

He makes our other mids look shit because he never passes forward to them so they are constantly feeding off scraps or having to pick the ball up from defence.

I hope he doesn't play again this season.

Don’t worry, we’ll lose to a scruffy goal in the 89th minute, and that’ll be the end of King for the season. 

2 minutes ago, Beringela said:

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm a portuguese that has been following Leicester since Slimani transfer. 

Who's that bald CB? He can't get a ball on a teammate. From an outsider point of view, King doesn't fit at that position and James just seems meh, Adrien should be playing more from behind as he's your best midfielder on the ball. 

Chilwell is looking good, imo. 

Benalouane, he's not a first choice player.

Can't understand why we have played such a weakened team, given that we don't have a game for a week after today. Even ManUre didn't make this many changes at home to Derby last night. They even played Pogba! We could have made around 5 rather than 8 changes. Also, I've never seen us play 433 well. Get Barnes and King or James off and Albrighton and Shinji on and revert to 442.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Definition of tokenism this girl. Most people on here will have played a higher standard than her.

We look poor here but I still think we'll have just enough to squeeze through.

I highly doubt it

Funny to see Adrien Silva, an european champion, and who played against the likes of Real Madrid and Borussia last season, playing against Fleetwood.

Hope he gets back to his pace soon.

He's really good.

Get Maguire on instead, and King off for Okazaki/Ndidi, depending on where we want Silva to play.

Silva should play as an '8'/midfielder, not a '10'/forward.

I think Okazaki in to help Slimani in front and Silva in midfield.

• Like 1