Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Beringela said:

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm a portuguese that has been following Leicester since Slimani transfer. 

Who's that bald CB? He can't get a ball on a teammate. From an outsider point of view, King doesn't fit at that position and James just seems meh, Adrien should be playing more from behind as he's your best midfielder on the ball. 

Chilwell is looking good, imo. 

King and James should be ok today.. As they're both league one standard! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

One of th things that annoys me the most about Slimani is the amount of times for no apparent reason he just go running in to a player 

Agree. He unnecessarily fouls  people. Gets on my tits.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

All set up for Iheanacho to come on, bag a couple and get his City career up and running.

O hope you are right but I have a feeling this could be a repeat of Millwall. Scrappy rubbish, backing out of challenges and they get a last minute winner from a defensive cock up. 

4 minutes ago, Beringela said:

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm a portuguese that has been following Leicester since Slimani transfer. 

Who's that bald CB? He can't get a ball on a teammate. From an outsider point of view, King doesn't fit at that position and James just seems meh, Adrien should be playing more from behind as he's your best midfielder on the ball. 

Welcome!

The CB is Benalouane, who is consistently hilarious. 

Do you want him? We're selling him for £5 and a packet of Quavers. We'll settle for Doritos if you can get the deal done during half time. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Beringela said:

Bald CB Bennalouine.

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

All this crap about 'what a culture shock for Silva'. We seem to think that foreign players have never played cup games at lower league clubs. 

Absolutely. Plus the guy has played 6 minutes of 1st team football in 4 months. Some absolute melts on here.

15 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Unless this is a balancing act for Lineker decorating the studio in Leicester merch again, is there really any need for the commentators to be Fleetwood fans for the day? Painful to listen to

got BBC radio Leicester on cuz my stream is 40 seconds behind

I refuse to have a go at individuals, we've picked a team of players who with the possible exceptions of Gray and Silva are cover for our first  eleven.

They're not in the first team for a reason, throwing them together and expecting anything other than what we've just seen is madnes