Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

Pleased to see Barnes get a chance. You do have to wonder where Nacho fits in if he's on the bench for a cup game against Fleetwood.

Also, I'd expect Slimani to give their backline a serious test. Nice problem to have of he's in top form.

Edited by Paddy.

Just now, Foxes Blue Blood said:

saw something a couple of days ago about Vardy being one of the pundicts at today's game so think it's been planned for a few days, hope he is in the BBC box

Or more hilariously we have totally trashed the BBC narrative for the game with no Vardy featuring in the game

4 minutes ago, Crinklyfox said:

Our team today has never played together.  It will be up against a team that although a couple of leagues below, is experienced and know their games.  This is unlikely to be the walk in the park that many are anticipating.

It's good to see players getting a chance but this is my concern.

It was quite clear at Huddersfield that changes had been made it took a while for everyone to click. Fleetwood don't need any excuse to be up for this game and I think we need to be careful not to give them anything that allows them to put us on the back foot.

Shame for Vards.