Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Fleetwood Town (A) Match Thread

Just now, Livid said:

I refuse to have a go at individuals, we've picked a team of players who with the possible exceptions of Gray and Silva are cover for our first  eleven.

They're not in the first team for a reason, throwing them together and expecting anything other than what we've just seen is madnes

I thought Puel would have made a change at the beginning of the second half 

Hey guys, new to the forum. I'm a portuguese that has been following Leicester since Slimani transfer. 

Who's that bald CB? He can't get a ball on a teammate. From an outsider point of view, King doesn't fit at that position and James just seems meh, Adrien should be playing more from behind as he's your best midfielder on the ball. 

Chilwell is looking good, imo. 
A Sporting fan here?
:)

I guess we all want to see Adrien play again.

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

All this crap about 'what a culture shock for Silva'. We seem to think that foreign players have never played cup games at lower league clubs. 

To be fair, the Portuguese cup competition is a bit shit.

7 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Remember last season when we all thought Benny was the best ball playing defender in the league? Jesus.

Not everyone, his pass success was always worse than all the others as I tried to point out... he's awful.

Guest Col city fan

Silva is surely wondering what the Hell hes come into?

He’s used to playing a slow build up, keep the ball, short passing style and has started today in a chuck it long at every opportunity type game, on a pitch that’s akin to a farmers field and playing in front of Benny and Dragovic

lol

Just now, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, the Portuguese cup competition is a bit shit.

It's the patronising way that commentators describe foreign players in the British leagues that gets me, like the 'wet Tuesday in Stoke' cliche. I'm pretty sure Silva's played in some tougher places than Fleetwood. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Not everyone, his pass success was always worse than all the others as I tried to point out... he's awful.

This is dire and shows the gulf between him and Maguire, amassive step up in quality there